TCS opens new centre in Silicon Valley
The centre will serve as the worldwide headquarters of the company’s Mobility Solutions Unit.
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) said that it has opened a Silicon Valley Customer Collaboration Centre in Santa Clara, California.
The collaboration centre is designed to provide an open, innovative and collaborative workspace that adopts the entrepreneurial spirit and best practices employed by the world’s leading startup companies in the Valley.
“Silicon Valley is a perfect place for this new TCS customer collaboration centre, given the match between the innovative and entrepreneurial spirit of TCS and that of the Valley,”said N. Chandrasekaran, Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director, TCS.
The centre will serve as the worldwide headquarters of TCS’ Mobility Solutions Unit, which aims to bring the benefits of emerging technologies like big data, analytics and mobility to enterprises across all industries, said a company statement.
It will serve as the base for the company’s Next Gen Solutions Unit, which applies the latest advances in software technology to real-world business problems that customers may face. This centre features several innovative collaborative work place features designed to enable effective collaboration between TCS and its customers from around the world on leading-edge technologies.
The Santa Clara centre is the latest addition to TCS’ growing operations across North America where it has been operating since 1979 when it established its first office in New York City. TCS now has more than twenty offices across the region including four development centres and centres of excellence.
- IBM Brings Salesforce Partner Bluewolf To India
- Epicor To Expands Its Workforce In India By 25 pc
- Cloud Computing Powering India’s Digital Economy
- Incedo Opens Centre of Excellence in Pune
- Exploring The Potential Of Blockchain Through ‘Collaboration'
- Challenges Of Mobile Operators In The Age Of HD
- Testing Times For Data Center Of The Future
- Journey Towards The Connected Enterprise In 2018
- Video Collaboration Will Transform Businesses In 2018
- Cloud War Intensifies; Alibaba Taps Indian Enterprises