TCS provides IT Services to Malaysia Airlines
Malaysia Airlines (MAS) and TCS have sealed a five year contract for end-to-end IT Infrastructure Services. The partnership is the part of MAS’ strategic IT outsourcing programme to transform the airline’s IT operations, as part of MAS’ Business Transformation Plan (BTP2) to deliver seamless internal customer experience.
"This is in line with BTP2 to align the role of IT to the airline’s P&L. One of the key initiatives include fine-tuning our IT outsourcing strategy to deliver the required business results at lower cost. At the same time, we will continue to work with our key vendors to maximize service delivery and to proactively address other business requirements," said Faridah Abdul Rahman, CIO, MAS.
She added, "TCS offers innovative value proposition to enable us to meet our requirements. The proven track record of TCS with other leading global airlines made them a logical choice to be our partner."
TCS will undertake IT infrastructure management of MAS’ data centers, IT networks and IT security. TCS will also set up an ITIL V3 compliant service management organization under a unique ‘Build, Operate and Transfer’ methodology for MAS.
"TCS has established a strong reputation for providing our clients with certainty of outcome in our service delivery which is aligned with their strategic objectives. We are delighted to partner with Malaysia Airlines and will leverage our expertise and best practices to help them achieve their strategic business transformation objectives, enabling them to capture the growth in the global aviation market," said Vish Iyer, Head of TCS Asia Pacific.
- Despite Potential, AI Has Many Issues To Be Sorted
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- How Businesses Can Generate Insights From IOT Devices
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- India's Mobile Data Traffic To Grow 5x By 2023: Report
- Data Science: A Success Mantra For Business Optimization
- 5 Steps CISOs Can Implement to Enhance Customer Experience
- Top Tips To Avoid Last-Minute GDPR ‘Cramming’
- NIC Steps Up Its Efforts To Hire More Cyber Security Pros