TCS Signs Multi-Year SCM Deal with Infineon
Tata Consultancy Services has entered into a multi-year contract with Infineon Technologies, a semiconductor manufacturer, to operate and maintain solutions within Infineon’s Supply Chain Management operations
Outlining the reasons for selecting TCS as the service partner, Michael Schmelmer, CVP IT & CIO, Infineon Technologies, said, "By focusing on cost effectiveness and customer satisfaction, TCS brings to the table a very compelling delivery model that meets Infineon’s objectives and provides an excellent opportunity for being a long-term strategic partner for IFX."
Carol Wilson, VP and Global Head, HiTech Industry Solutions Unit, TCS said, "Our HiTech Industry Solution Unit offers enhanced domain expertise and greater customer centricity to clients from the High Tech industry globally. TCS is strongly building on its footprint in Germany, and we are convinced that we will be able to help Infineon optimize their operations and achieve their corporate objectives."
Leveraging its long-standing domain and SCM expertise, TCS will help Infineon plan within a risk-free environment and achieve improvements in the area of supply chain efficiency. The Infineon SCM planning operations will be operated out of Munich, Germany and Bangalore, India.
- Top 10 Tech Acquisitions In 2017 So Far
- Digitally Transform For The New Breed Of Customer
- AI To Become A Job Motivator, Not Job Killer: Gartner
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- Governance, Risk and Compliance- Trends and Predictions
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Blockchain In The Context Of Enterprises
- Uber Data Breach: Accountability, Corporate Ethics In Question
- Digital Transformation Lessons For Supply Chain Leaders