TCS Signs Multi-Year SCM Deal with Infineon
Tata Consultancy Services has entered into a multi-year contract with Infineon Technologies, a semiconductor manufacturer, to operate and maintain solutions within Infineon’s Supply Chain Management operations
Outlining the reasons for selecting TCS as the service partner, Michael Schmelmer, CVP IT & CIO, Infineon Technologies, said, "By focusing on cost effectiveness and customer satisfaction, TCS brings to the table a very compelling delivery model that meets Infineon’s objectives and provides an excellent opportunity for being a long-term strategic partner for IFX."
Carol Wilson, VP and Global Head, HiTech Industry Solutions Unit, TCS said, "Our HiTech Industry Solution Unit offers enhanced domain expertise and greater customer centricity to clients from the High Tech industry globally. TCS is strongly building on its footprint in Germany, and we are convinced that we will be able to help Infineon optimize their operations and achieve their corporate objectives."
Leveraging its long-standing domain and SCM expertise, TCS will help Infineon plan within a risk-free environment and achieve improvements in the area of supply chain efficiency. The Infineon SCM planning operations will be operated out of Munich, Germany and Bangalore, India.
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- Amazon Beats Apple, Google To Become World’s Most Valuable Brand
- Ransomware Against IoT, Mobile On The Rise: SonicWall
- What Digital Transformation Means To Global Businesses
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- 5 Ways CRM Can Power Hospitality Sector
- Employee Training: A Security Priority For Financial CISOs
- Citizen Engagement Is Critical To Smart Cities' Success: Gartner
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Changing The Banking Sector
- Digital Disruption Boosts Business Growth, Revenue: Study