TeamLease Migrates from Tally to Sage
It ran its accounting on Tally for long time. But since Tally was unable to scale to meet its transaction volume growth, 2000 customer invoices and salary journal entries, 60,000 payments per month. This meant entering only summary transactions into Tally and required multiple Excel files to be managed and reconciled. Further all MIS had to be prepared outside the system, again in Excel.
In October 2006, the company decided that they need a more robust and scaleable solution for their accounting and financial processes.
Sage Accpac ERP was selected for its ability to bring in all transactions at line item level and to scale further as it continues its rapid growth, quick implementation, configuration, training, testing and hand-holding during go live, ease of use and maintenance, ability to import large amounts of data from Excel files.
It can also generate flexible MIS based on SBU, branch, department, to configure and provide reports to meet Indian statutory requirements - service tax and ability to add other integrated modules for finance and operations.
After successfully using the application for seven months TeamLease is now considering additional modules of Sage Accpac to cover requirements of bank reconciliations, TDS, and fixed assets and operations modules of purchase orders and purchase order approval.
It deployed Sage Accpac ERP financial modules of general ledger, accounts receivable and accounts payable and Sage Accpac Insight.
- How Businesses Can Ensure A Smooth Transition To GST
- How AI Is Changing CFO's Role
- How IoT Is Revolutionizing CPG Industry
- 7 Technologies To Increase Business Competitiveness
- Investment to Implementation – Cutting the Long Journey Short
- IoT: The Next Big Thing In Manufacturing
- Top 7 Tech jobs To Rule This Year
- Moving Towards Conversational Economy With AI
- Best testing practices for successful Salesforce implementation in your organization
- CIO Klub Chalks Out Expansion Plan