Tech Mahindra Announces Key Leadership Appointments to Drive Growth
Tech Mahindra Ltd. a leading provider of digital transformation, consulting and business re-engineering services and solutions,today announced key leadership appointments to drive the organization’s growth and lead the digital transformation journey. The leadership changes will be effective January 1, 2019.
Jagdish Mitra, currently the Chief Strategy & Marketing Officer, will take over the responsibility of driving growth of the Enterprise Business. With his rich experience in the digital space, he will drive growth across Enterprise Business Verticals and Strategic Business Units. He will also drive Strategic Partnerships and Alliances for Tech Mahindra. Manoj Chugh, who is currently the Enterprise Business Head at Tech Mahindra, will be taking over as President, Corporate Affairs at Mahindra & Mahindra Group.
Sanjeev Nikore, currently leading Strategic Initiatives, will now take over as the Head of Marketing at Tech Mahindra.
Commenting on the appointments, CP Gurnani, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, Tech Mahindra said, “I wish everyone a great success in their respective roles. This will help the organization accelerate the digital transformation journey, as part of the TechMNxt charter. I am confident that this team will propel Tech Mahindra’s growth globally.”
Tech Mahindra recently announced the setting up of a new ‘Video Integration and Engineering’ (VIE) business unit to leverage cutting edge technology and solutions to cater to the heavy demand of video services in the 5G ecosystem. As part of the TechMNxt charter, the IT company has a deep focus on 5G technology and is currently engaged with multiple service providers globally on their network transformation journey.
Earlier this year, Tech Mahindra had announced the appointment of Manoj Bhat as the Chief Financial Officer, and Harshvendra Soin as the Chief People Officer.
- Top 10 Emerging Digital Trends Every CXO Should Know
- By 2030, AI Will Transform The PPM Market, Says Gartner
- Business Strategies Should Focus On Digital Risks, Says KPMG Study
- How Tech Mahindra Is Transforming Into A Digital Organization
- 1/3rd Of Existing Job Roles To Get Automated In 3 years: Study
- "At CXO Level Gender Gaps Are Going Away"
- At Accenture, We Strive To Build A Culture Of Equality
- Innoviti Raises 80-Cr To Boost Tech Platform, Expand Business
- Work-Life Balance Challenging, But Not Impossible
- We Need More Women At Board Level Beyond Token Representation