Tech Mahindra, Avaamo To Take Conversational AI To Global Markets
Tech Mahindra has announced a global partnership with artificial intelligence (AI) firm Avaamo. This partnership will include developing and delivering conversational AI solutions for global enterprises.
Tech Mahindra will evangelize Avaamo’s enterprise products and build solutions around platforms in areas such as the internet of things, artificial intelligence, and machine learning. The collaboration will help Tech Mahindra harness newer enterprise artificial intelligence technologies and serve global markets in countries like the United States, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Germany, Sweden, Malaysia, Israel, Philippines, and Indonesia amongst many others.
Jagdish Mitra, Chief Strategy and Marketing Officer, Tech Mahindra, said, “Artificial Intelligence as a differentiated next-gen technology is core to our strategy at Tech Mahindra. Conversational AI is the next frontier of enhanced intelligence as humans and machines harmonize to enable connected experiences. Virtual assistants are already disrupting the customer experience space. Avaamo and Tech Mahindra have a shared vision - to implement cutting-edge AI solutions, specifically in the banking, telco, retail and healthcare industries”.
The industry-specific AI based conversational solutions would help clients realize the value of truly omnichannel digital customer experience. The conversational AI platform solutions, with a specific focus on vertical machine learning, will provide Tech Mahindra’s customers a seamless experience across their enterprise channels while improving digital customer engagement, net promoter score and customer insights.
Ram Menon, Founder and CEO Avaamo, said, “We began collaborating early in 2017 and are delighted with our successes so far. Tech Mahindra is truly a global player in the tech space. As we continue to work together, we’ll help businesses around the world reimagine what is possible with conversational artificial intelligence”.
As part of the TechMNxt charter, Tech Mahindra is focused on developing platforms based on next-gen technologies like AI, machine learning, robotics, automation and the internet of things. Tech Mahindra and Avaamo partnership will bolster the TechMNxt charter globally.
- App Makers Should Create More Relevant Apps For Tech-Savvy Indians
- How Tech Is Helping Rethink Customer Engagement
- Tech Experts Share Their Views On Engineer's Day
- Firms Keen On Hiring Techies With Soft Skills, Says LinkedIn
- Wipro bags its biggest-ever contract from Alight Solutions
- Tech Mahindra-Microsoft Use Blockchain To Curb Spam Calls
- Tech Is The Future of Employee Onboarding, Says Study
- Enhancing User Experience With Hi-Tech Retail Outlets
- Smart City Projects Will See Greater Tech Investments This Year
- How Tech Has Revitalized India's Financial Planning Market