Tech Mahindra Partners edX.org To Reskill Over 117K Employees
Tech Mahindra has partnered with edX.org, the non-profit, open-source learning destination founded by Harvard and MIT to reskill Tech Mahindra’s existing 117,000+ employees in India and across the globe.
The tie-up is aimed at enabling the employee’s development and growth through world class programs offered by leading Universities in areas like IoT, Cyber security, VR, Machine Learning, Big data, Analytics etc.
This engagement empowers Tech Mahindra associates with much needed learning opportunities to enhance their careers and stay relevant in the Digital Age. Tech Mahindra has worked out special schemes for its employees where they can self- fund the certifications at discounted rates to be reimbursed on successful completion of the course.
“Training and Reskilling are more imperative and relevant to reinvent and tap into new market opportunities arising out of technological change and new customer requirements. Today’s disruptive business landscape demands for our talents to be future ready and it is our prime responsibility that the right tools and innovative pathways are facilitated for them. However, in the new world the employee has to bear the onus as learning accountability is now increasingly shifting to the employee,” said CP Gurnani, CEO and MD at Tech Mahindra.
“This groundbreaking partnership with Tech Mahindra furthers our mission and underscores our commitment to edX learners in India and around the globe. Through this innovative work with Tech Mahindra, we are working together to offer learners the tools they need to gain knowledge in the most cutting edge fields, including Cybersecurity, Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data and Business Analytics amongst others, in order to fast-track their careers and secure in-demand jobs,” said Anant Agarwal, edX CEO and MIT Professor.
- Employees Not Bothered About Company’s Security: Study
- India's Telecom Sector To Slash 80K-90K Jobs
- India-Israel-US Strengthen Ties At Nasscom's Tech Triangle Summit
- Hyderabad To Host 'Olympics Of IT Industry'
- Top 5 SMB Tech Trends To Rule In 2018
- Indian Railways On Track To Bigger Tech Innovation
- Are Wearables Finally Taking Off In The Enterprise
- Top Tech Jobs In Demand This Year
- Tech 2017: CXOToday's Top 20 Technology Stories
- 7 Tech Predictions For 2018 And Beyond