Tech Mahindra Q3 Revenue up 4% Over Previous Qtr
Tech Mahindra Limited, a leading solution provider in the telecom space, announced 4.0 percent growth in revenue and 2.3 percent growth in net profit for Q3 FY10 over Q2 FY10.
The company reported consolidated net profit of Rs. 172.8 crore for Q3 FY10 as against Rs. 169.0 crore in Q2 FY10. The company’s revenue was Rs. 1,187.3 crore for Q3 FY10 as against Rs. 1,141.8 crore in Q2 FY10.
During the quarter the company received Rs. 968.2 crore as contract restructuring fees on certain long term contracts. The company repaid Rs. 450 crore of debt using part of these funds. The company has a debt of Rs. 1,744.2 crore as of 31st December, 2009
The company derived 30.0 percent, 55.9 percent and 14.1 percent of its revenues from the US, Europe and rest of the world respectively.
Tech Mahindra consolidated head count increased from 26,515 in September 2009 to 30,404 in December 2009. In this quarter, Tech Mahindra restructured its organization to improve customer centricity and to address the changing needs of the marketplace. The 3-layered structure has a Sales & Marketing layer focused on addressing market opportunities, a Solutioning & Service Delivery layer to leverage the multiple capabilities created within the company, and Strategic Delivery Units to drive engineering excellence.
These numbers do not include Mahindra Satyam financials.
- How Tech Is Helping Rethink Customer Engagement
- Tech Experts Share Their Views On Engineer's Day
- Firms Keen On Hiring Techies With Soft Skills, Says LinkedIn
- Wipro bags its biggest-ever contract from Alight Solutions
- Tech Mahindra-Microsoft Use Blockchain To Curb Spam Calls
- Tech Is The Future of Employee Onboarding, Says Study
- Enhancing User Experience With Hi-Tech Retail Outlets
- Smart City Projects Will See Greater Tech Investments This Year
- How Tech Has Revitalized India's Financial Planning Market
- India As A Mobile Manufacturing Hub Is Challenging: Expert