Tech Mahindra Q4 net up 32% to Rs227cr
Tech Mahindra has posted an increase of 32 percent (QoQ) in its net profit at Rs 227.5 crore for the fourth quarter ended March 31, 2010. During the period, the revenues were recorded at Rs 1,180 crore, down 0.3 percent on a quarter-on-quarter basis.
"This quarter saw us consolidate our position in the arena of complete end to end outsourcing. Our robust performance this quarter is a measure of our ability to understand customer needs and tailor solutions specific to these needs," Tech Mahindra Chairman Anand Mahindra said.
The board of the company has proposed a dividend of Rs 3.5 per share on the face value of Rs 10 per share for the financial year ended March 31, 2010.
Revenue down 0.3 percent at Rs 1,183.3 cr vs Rs 1,187.3 cr
Profit after tax up 31.5 percent at Rs 227.5 cr vs Rs 173 cr
Operating Profit down 0.4 percent at Rs 278.8 cr vs Rs 280 cr
Results in dollar terms (QoQ)
Revenue up 1.9 percent at $258.6 mn
Opearting Profit up 3.75 percent at $61.1 mn
Profit after tax up 33.1 percent at $49.9 mn
Factors at play:
Interest expenditure down 32 percent at Rs 31.1 cr vs Rs 45.9 cr
Head count up 3,120 during Q4
Showed other income of Rs 73.9 cr
- Intel Imparts AI Training To 9,500 Techies
- Tech Mahindra Slams Petition Against RCOM Over Dues
- Gartner: Top 10 Strategic Tech Trends For 2018
- Hiring To Pick Up In Next 6 Months: Report
- Are You A Cost Center Or A Profit Center?
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Sep 4-9)
- IFA 2017: 'Smart' AI-Based Tech Take Center Stage
- How To Negate the Negative Customer Experiences
- Changing India's Learning System With Transformational Tech
- ZippServ's Tech Saves Home Buyers From Risky Investments