Tech Mahindra to Enable Digital Transformation for Coal India
Tech Mahindra Ltd. a leading provider of digital transformation, consulting and business reengineering services and solutions, announced today an INR 270 Cr deal to enable digital transformation for Coal India Limited. The engagement, which will span over five years, is aimed at enterprise modernization.
The primary objective of setting up an integrated ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system in Coal India and its subsidiaries is to deploy state-of-the-art information technology system, which can provide all necessary information based on real-time data and help the management in taking quick and timely decisions to achieve desired results.
Anil Kumar Jha, Chairman, Coal India, said, “Coal India is very passionate and committed to this project, and firmly believes that Tech Mahindra will be able to complete it well within the project timelines.”
This implementation would be taken up in phases. Phase 1st includes the ERP Implementation in Coal India & its two subsidiaries - Mahanadi Coalfields Limited and Western Coalfields Limited.
Further, the deal also includes supply & implementation of HIMS (Hospital Information management System) across all eight subsidiaries of Coal India, covering 21 Hospitals.
Sujit Baksi, President, India Business & Corporate Affairs, Tech Mahindra, said, “We are excited to partner with Coal India and enable their digital transformation journey with enterprise modernization. We will bring the depth of our digital experience into this engagement and deliver connected experience to Coal India.”
Tech Mahindra is focused on leveraging next gen technologies to cater to the customer’s evolving and dynamic needs. As a leading digital transformation company, Tech Mahindra continues to deliver tangible business value and experiences to solve real business problems.
- Digital Leader Rohan Ganeson Joins 7.ai As Chief Operating Officer
- Making Digital Advertising More Effective With AI
- Amazon-Backed ToneTag Appoints Anil Kumar As CTO
- Jio Tops 4G Availability In India, Shows Study
- Columbia Asia Hospital Goes Digital On Patient Engagement
- 5 Ed-tech Startups That Are Disrupting Education
- CIOs Should Adopt Cultural Change To Drive Digital Transformation
- Top 10 India Predictions On Cloud initiatives By 2023: IDC
- India's Telecom Growth To Be Muted In 2019-20: Ind-Ra
- CISOs Should Drive Digital Transformation Or Perish: Study