Tech Mahindra to World Bank: Remove Satyam Ban
Tech Mahindra has written to the World Bank seeking an end to the eight-year ban imposed on Satyam for allegedly providing improper benefits to bank staff.
Satyam was blacklisted last September and a month later forced to deny reports that its contractors had installed spy software on World Bank computers.
Tech Mahindra also said that it remains committed to developing a 75 million dollar IT facility in Geelong and will continue to service Telstra despite losing a 30 million dollar-plus contract. The company has reaffirmed its commitment in talks with Victorian innovation minister Gavin Jennings earlier this week.
- Ten Trends Redefining Enterprise IT In 2018
- 5 Ways AI Can Live Up To Its Promise In 2018
- Top 10 Tech Acquisitions In 2017 So Far
- How Digital Tech Is Changing Customer Experience
- RBI Reiterates Its Warning On Bitcoins
- Looking At The World Through A Digital Lens
- GES '17: Ivanka Trump’s Focus On Tech Is Not Misplaced
- CISOs, Beware Of Crime-as-a-Service, IoT Threats In 2018
- The Age of Cognition Is Coming
- Yes Bank Automates Field Sales Processes Using Kaizala