Tech Mahindra to World Bank: Remove Satyam Ban
Tech Mahindra has written to the World Bank seeking an end to the eight-year ban imposed on Satyam for allegedly providing improper benefits to bank staff.
Satyam was blacklisted last September and a month later forced to deny reports that its contractors had installed spy software on World Bank computers.
Tech Mahindra also said that it remains committed to developing a 75 million dollar IT facility in Geelong and will continue to service Telstra despite losing a 30 million dollar-plus contract. The company has reaffirmed its commitment in talks with Victorian innovation minister Gavin Jennings earlier this week.
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- IT Leaders Struggling With Hyper-Converged Infrastructure: Study
- Gender Discrimination Continues To Haunt IT Industry
- Women In Cybersecurity Face Harsh Reality: Study
- Encouraging More Women Into Tech Leadership Roles
- Top 10 Tech Companies To Work With In India
- Is Gender Gap In Tech Industry Getting Any Better
- Intel Imparts AI Training To 9,500 Techies
- Tech Mahindra Slams Petition Against RCOM Over Dues
- Gartner: Top 10 Strategic Tech Trends For 2018