Tech Mahindra to World Bank: Remove Satyam Ban
Tech Mahindra has written to the World Bank seeking an end to the eight-year ban imposed on Satyam for allegedly providing improper benefits to bank staff.
Satyam was blacklisted last September and a month later forced to deny reports that its contractors had installed spy software on World Bank computers.
Tech Mahindra also said that it remains committed to developing a 75 million dollar IT facility in Geelong and will continue to service Telstra despite losing a 30 million dollar-plus contract. The company has reaffirmed its commitment in talks with Victorian innovation minister Gavin Jennings earlier this week.
- How AR-VR Is Changing The World Of Advertising
- The Talent Imperatives In A Digital World
- How AI-ML Are Fueling Video Editing Innovations
- 3 Wealthiest Global CEOs Come From Tech Industry
- IT Veteran Neelam Dhawan Joins Ecosystm As Board Advisor
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Insurance Protection For An Autonomous World
- Have We Learnt A Lesson From Facebook-Cambridge Analytica Crisis?
- New Regulations, Advanced Tech Haunt C-Suite: Report
- Do Indian Techies Stand Exposed To The Current Tech Evolution?