Tech Mahindra to World Bank: Remove Satyam Ban
Tech Mahindra has written to the World Bank seeking an end to the eight-year ban imposed on Satyam for allegedly providing improper benefits to bank staff.
Satyam was blacklisted last September and a month later forced to deny reports that its contractors had installed spy software on World Bank computers.
Tech Mahindra also said that it remains committed to developing a 75 million dollar IT facility in Geelong and will continue to service Telstra despite losing a 30 million dollar-plus contract. The company has reaffirmed its commitment in talks with Victorian innovation minister Gavin Jennings earlier this week.
- Intel Imparts AI Training To 9,500 Techies
- Tech Mahindra Slams Petition Against RCOM Over Dues
- Gartner: Top 10 Strategic Tech Trends For 2018
- Hiring To Pick Up In Next 6 Months: Report
- Why Industry 4.0 Is The Future Of Manufacturing
- Bank Branches Will Not Die Anytime Soon: Study
- Increased Automation, Agile Development Drive Greater RoI: Study
- Google, Airtel Push UPI-Based Digital Payments Market
- Are You A Cost Center Or A Profit Center?
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Sep 4-9)