Tech Mahindra's Gurnani Appointed Satyam CEO
Newly christened Mahindra Satyam and its parent company — Tech Mahindra, have announced new appointments at the executive level. This includes the appointment of CP Gurnani as CEO of Mahindra Satyam and Sanjay Kalra as CEO of Tech Mahindra.
Speaking at the appointment, Anand Mahindra, chairman of Tech Mahindra said, "These executive appointments will help the respective companies leverage their immense global experience across different verticals, in their quest to take an unassailable lead."
Sanjay Kalra is the president for strategic initiatives at Tech Mahindra and has spearheaded the BT relationship and business transformation services at Tech Mahindra. Prior to joining Tech Mahindra, Sanjay was the CEO of DSL Software (a joint venture between HCL and Deutsche Bank) and has served as president of HCL Technologies Europe.
Gurnani was formerly the head of Tech Mahindra’s global operations, sales, and marketing functions, and leads the development of Tech Mahindra’s competency & solution units.
- Do Indian Techies Stand Exposed To The Current Tech Evolution?
- Embrace And Adapt, The New Mantra For Digital Enterprises
- 8 Out Of 10 Most Valuable Brands Are In Tech: Study
- IBM Is Unlocking Tribal Knowledge With Data
- Top Enterprise Software Tech Trends So Far In 2018
- How Tech Is Opening Myriad Opportunities In Aged Care
- Edtech Can Play A Vital Role In Woman Empowerment
- Digiperform Expands In India To Offer Digital Marketing Training
- Smart City Mission Receives Impetus from Tech Giants
- How New Tech Models Are Changing The IT Skills