Tech Mahindra's Gurnani Appointed Satyam CEO
Newly christened Mahindra Satyam and its parent company — Tech Mahindra, have announced new appointments at the executive level. This includes the appointment of CP Gurnani as CEO of Mahindra Satyam and Sanjay Kalra as CEO of Tech Mahindra.
Speaking at the appointment, Anand Mahindra, chairman of Tech Mahindra said, "These executive appointments will help the respective companies leverage their immense global experience across different verticals, in their quest to take an unassailable lead."
Sanjay Kalra is the president for strategic initiatives at Tech Mahindra and has spearheaded the BT relationship and business transformation services at Tech Mahindra. Prior to joining Tech Mahindra, Sanjay was the CEO of DSL Software (a joint venture between HCL and Deutsche Bank) and has served as president of HCL Technologies Europe.
Gurnani was formerly the head of Tech Mahindra’s global operations, sales, and marketing functions, and leads the development of Tech Mahindra’s competency & solution units.
- Tech Experts Share Their Views On Engineer's Day
- Firms Keen On Hiring Techies With Soft Skills, Says LinkedIn
- Wipro bags its biggest-ever contract from Alight Solutions
- Tech Mahindra-Microsoft Use Blockchain To Curb Spam Calls
- Tech Is The Future of Employee Onboarding, Says Study
- Enhancing User Experience With Hi-Tech Retail Outlets
- Smart City Projects Will See Greater Tech Investments This Year
- How Tech Has Revitalized India's Financial Planning Market
- India As A Mobile Manufacturing Hub Is Challenging: Expert
- How AI-ML Are Fueling Video Editing Innovations