Tech Mahindra's Gurnani Appointed Satyam CEO
Newly christened Mahindra Satyam and its parent company — Tech Mahindra, have announced new appointments at the executive level. This includes the appointment of CP Gurnani as CEO of Mahindra Satyam and Sanjay Kalra as CEO of Tech Mahindra.
Speaking at the appointment, Anand Mahindra, chairman of Tech Mahindra said, "These executive appointments will help the respective companies leverage their immense global experience across different verticals, in their quest to take an unassailable lead."
Sanjay Kalra is the president for strategic initiatives at Tech Mahindra and has spearheaded the BT relationship and business transformation services at Tech Mahindra. Prior to joining Tech Mahindra, Sanjay was the CEO of DSL Software (a joint venture between HCL and Deutsche Bank) and has served as president of HCL Technologies Europe.
Gurnani was formerly the head of Tech Mahindra’s global operations, sales, and marketing functions, and leads the development of Tech Mahindra’s competency & solution units.
- Intel Imparts AI Training To 9,500 Techies
- Tech Mahindra Slams Petition Against RCOM Over Dues
- Gartner: Top 10 Strategic Tech Trends For 2018
- Hiring To Pick Up In Next 6 Months: Report
- Are You A Cost Center Or A Profit Center?
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Sep 4-9)
- IFA 2017: 'Smart' AI-Based Tech Take Center Stage
- Changing India's Learning System With Transformational Tech
- ZippServ's Tech Saves Home Buyers From Risky Investments
- Pi Datacenter's New Amaravati Facility To Employ 2,000 Staff