Tech Mahindra's Gurnani Appointed Satyam CEO
Newly christened Mahindra Satyam and its parent company — Tech Mahindra, have announced new appointments at the executive level. This includes the appointment of CP Gurnani as CEO of Mahindra Satyam and Sanjay Kalra as CEO of Tech Mahindra.
Speaking at the appointment, Anand Mahindra, chairman of Tech Mahindra said, "These executive appointments will help the respective companies leverage their immense global experience across different verticals, in their quest to take an unassailable lead."
Sanjay Kalra is the president for strategic initiatives at Tech Mahindra and has spearheaded the BT relationship and business transformation services at Tech Mahindra. Prior to joining Tech Mahindra, Sanjay was the CEO of DSL Software (a joint venture between HCL and Deutsche Bank) and has served as president of HCL Technologies Europe.
Gurnani was formerly the head of Tech Mahindra’s global operations, sales, and marketing functions, and leads the development of Tech Mahindra’s competency & solution units.
- Emerging Tech To Drive Enterprise Digital Transformation
- PNB Scam: Some Tech Lessons For Indian Banks
- Embracing Technology For HR Innovation
- The Most Ethical Tech Firms And Why They Matter
- Why IT Pros Must Learn New Era Tech To Stay Relevant
- What Stops Companies From Adopting Big Data Analytics
- Can Budget 2018 Offer Respite To Tech Sector?
- India’s Tech Spending To Surge By 12% in 2018: Forrester
- 7 Tech Trends Every Successful CXO Should Know
- India-Israel-US Strengthen Ties At Nasscom's Tech Triangle Summit