Central Cottage Industries Emporium Opts For Digital Payments
TechProcess Payment Services Ltd has announces its collaboration with The Central Cottage Industries Emporium (A Government of India Undertaking, Ministry of Textiles), the single largest emporium for authentic handloom and handicraft products to enable digital payments. TechProcess payment gateway will empower weavers to sell and increase their business thus helping its customers to avail the facility of easy product booking.
Speaking about the partnership, Kumar Karpe, CEO, TechProcess Payment Services Ltd. said, “Globally, Indian handicraft products are extremely popular and are collected by enthusiasts across the length and breadth of our country. We are glad that our association will enable customers to experience our convenient online payment platform and buy the products with ease. Our association is aligned with the Government’s initiative of ‘Digital India’ and will help enhance consumer’s digital payment experience.”
The emporium promotes handicrafts and handlooms on various platforms and sells products created by Indian artists. The emporium has been selling artefacts only through cash, credit card, cheque and bank transfer for which customers had to visit their Delhi showroom or select the product on the website and order it offline.
The tedious process of viewing the products online and then buying them offline resulted into procrastination and in most of the cases loss of buyer’s interest, thereby causing loss of sales. With e-payments now enabled, it will enhance the overall customer experience by providing the option of purchasing the products online with ease and also, help the weavers and artists to get the right price to their products.Central Cottage Industries Emporium
- Collaboration Is Powering Modern Enterprise, Government
- Supreme Court Website Hacked; Is India Ready To Defend?
- Tata Comm To Help CII With Digital Transformation
- How IoT Is Revolutionizing CPG Industry
- Why IoT Security Needs A Rethink
- 3 Technologies That's Changing The Insurance Sector
- Microsoft To Invest $5-Bn On IoT Globally; Bullish On India
- What Makes Evry So Bullish On India Market
- Banks, Govt To Drive Enterprise Storage Growth: IDC
- Digital Urgency Spurs Demand for Outsourcing Services: Study