Central Cottage Industries Emporium Opts For Digital Payments
TechProcess Payment Services Ltd has announces its collaboration with The Central Cottage Industries Emporium (A Government of India Undertaking, Ministry of Textiles), the single largest emporium for authentic handloom and handicraft products to enable digital payments. TechProcess payment gateway will empower weavers to sell and increase their business thus helping its customers to avail the facility of easy product booking.
Speaking about the partnership, Kumar Karpe, CEO, TechProcess Payment Services Ltd. said, “Globally, Indian handicraft products are extremely popular and are collected by enthusiasts across the length and breadth of our country. We are glad that our association will enable customers to experience our convenient online payment platform and buy the products with ease. Our association is aligned with the Government’s initiative of ‘Digital India’ and will help enhance consumer’s digital payment experience.”
The emporium promotes handicrafts and handlooms on various platforms and sells products created by Indian artists. The emporium has been selling artefacts only through cash, credit card, cheque and bank transfer for which customers had to visit their Delhi showroom or select the product on the website and order it offline.
The tedious process of viewing the products online and then buying them offline resulted into procrastination and in most of the cases loss of buyer’s interest, thereby causing loss of sales. With e-payments now enabled, it will enhance the overall customer experience by providing the option of purchasing the products online with ease and also, help the weavers and artists to get the right price to their products.Central Cottage Industries Emporium
- How Digital Recruiting Is Reducing Hiring Challenges
- Central Government Clears BharatNet For Tamil Nadu
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- Flipkart To Invest USD 500 Mn In Its Payments Arm PhonePe
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 2-6)