TechProcess upgrades BillJunction payments -its online platform
TechProcess Solution, a business solutions provider, today announced an infrastructure upgrade on its online payments platform, BillJunction Payments. This infrastructure is expected to boost their online payment processing capacity, and has been certified as compliant to the PCI-DSS (Version 1.2.1) standard.
“The Internet is emerging as a mainstream revenue generation channel for business. The need of the hour for merchants, therefore, is to have payment processing platforms that offer cutting-edge processes, security and scalability,” commented Bikramjit Sen, CEO, TechProcess Solutions.
The platform, as informed by the company, includes network load balancing, which facilitates processing of higher number of concurrent transactions and virtually 100 percent service availability. Further, the security infrastructure ensures (among others), safe storage and encryption of card holder data during transmission, a more secure network in which online transactions are conducted, updated anti-virus software, and constantly monitored and regularly tested networks.
Sen further added that it is critical that the platforms are aligned with industry guidelines to protect sensitive cardholder data and minimize risk of fraud for cardholders and merchants. “The PCI-DSS compliance will lead to increased controls on the TechProcess payment gateway – this will mean more comfort and greater confidence in online card transactions for the end customer, merchant and acquiring bank.”
TechProcess further stated that, the PCI data security standard represents a set of security practices that help ensure the safe handling of card (Credit Cards and Debit Cards) by preventing frauds through increased controls. The PCI – DSS certification applies to all level 1 service providers that store, process, or exchange cardholder information related to American Express (NYSE:AXP), Discover (NYSE:DFS), JCB, MasterCard (NYSE:MA) or Visa NYSE:V) branded cards.
- Firms Not Using Data Analytics To Curb Supply Chain Fraud
- Why IT Services Cos Are Betting On Data Analytics?
- Data Accounts For 98% Of Mobile Network Traffic
- Nadella Inspires "Data Culture" At Microsoft
- HDFC Securities Ramps Up IT Systems For Faster Online Trading
- Smarter Governments Take The SMAC Route To Success
- H1B Barriers Force Indian IT Cos To Hire Locally
- Consumer: The Key Driver of Internet of Things
- Only 2% Indian Cos Use Big Data To Mitigate Fraud
- Organizations Not Ready For Dangerous, Costly Security Threats