Tectura Helps Improve Abicor Binzel's Business
Abicor Binzel Production (India) Pvt. Ltd. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Alexander Binzel Schweisstechnik GmbH & Co KG, Germany. The company supplies the exact welding or cutting torch necessary for all working materials and operations — manual, semi-automatic, or fully automatic. Binzel also provides a wide range of welding accessories as well as robotic peripheral systems.
Abicor Binzel business requirements and challenges
As Abicor Binzel continued to scale-up their operations in India, it started to face major challenges on demand and supply planning, inventory planning and scheduling, maintaining and tracking quality parameters, and timely and accurate reporting of their financial results. The company had been working on disparate systems such as Tally for finance, Excel for demand planning and supply planning, quality, production planning and sales related activities. With no integration between financial and other plant floor activities it was difficult to maintain numerous spreadsheets from multiple locations and also aggregate historical results in monthly or quarterly reports.
All this resulted in untimely submission of financial information to their headquarters coupled with erroneous data. The company also faced a tough task of complying with Indian taxation statutory requirements. Also manual mode of demand and supply planning, made the administration and control of inventory activities cumbersome.
Abicor Binzel selects Tectura’s solution
Abicor needed a business solution seeking improvements, in financial consolidation and reporting, reducing deviations from quality specifications, demand and supply planning, streamlining their manufacturing processes and manage their growing business more professionally and seamlessly. After a rigorous evaluation process, Abicor selected Tectura for its strong domain knowledge, expertise, and understanding of the best practices of the discrete manufacturing industry. Tectura is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, which provides Microsoft Dynamics ERP, CRM and technology solutions.
Tectura integrated the expertise to understand the company’s most pressing business and technology challenges with the innovation to solve them. While implementing the required solution for Abicor, Tectura followed a stringent and proven implementation methodology known as TECTURA Solution Framework (TSF), which aligns with Microsoft Dynamics Sure Step Methodology. The framework included pre-analysis of Abicor’s business processes, indentified critical ones, evaluated the current status and provided predefined templates for data and system migration by which the data was exported from different legacy systems and the same data was imported to Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
Tectura provides Abicor Binzel scalable and flexible solutions
Tectura provided Abicor Binzel a scalable, flexible, and ready-to-use solutions spanning across entire range of industry processes and operations, including procurement, production, inventory management, supply chain planning, sales & marketing, , finance & accounting and business analytics. A total end to end integrated solution led to better monitoring and control of the data, real time visibility across the supply chain and also helped in report generation and business analytics.
The solution supported different kinds of reports and gave management single-window access to financial, manufacturing, demand planning & scheduling, supply chain & sales. The company also benefited due to on schedule implementation resulting in no project overuns. Abicor Binzel now runs Microsoft Dynamics NAV an "all in one" solution implemented by Tectura seamlessly integrating the entire supply chain.
Abicor Binzel benefits from Tectura’s solution
Tectura’s solution benefited Abicor Binzel in a number of ways, some of which include:
- Accurate and fastest possible turnaround on financial consolidation, planning, forecasting activities and reporting.
- Acccurate supply and demand planning resulted in significant reduction in inventory through improved visibility of inventory levels.
- Increased quality and reduction in scrap due to automated measurement of quality for incoming raw material, work-in-progress and finished goods leading to reduction in cost.
- Significant planning and execution productivity improvements in several departments.
- Improvements to customer service because of the accuracy of providing a ship date based on supply and resource allocations in the sales and operation (S&OP) process, which pushed delivery performance.
- CRM To Get Smarter With Artificial Intelligence
- Thomson Reuters, NSDL Partner To Offer GST Solution To Enterprises
- Self Service Set To Change Dynamics Of Data Analytics
- EY Hosts DigiGST on Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft, TSSC To Develop Skills In India's Telecom Sector
- VMware To Deliver Horizon Cloud On Microsoft Azure
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (May 8-13)
- Microsoft Build 2017 Looks Into An Intelligent Future
- Idea Partners With Adobe To Cut Cost, Boost Customer Experience
- What Sundar Pichai And Other Tech CEOs Take Home