Telelogic Launches FocalPoint 5.1
Telelogic, a provider of software solutions recently announced a new release of Telelogic FocalPoint, 5.1 that is designed to help organizations develop the right products with the right features for the right customer at the right time.
With the new FocalPoint 5.1 release organizations can say goodbye to dull descriptions of products, projects, and features; and say hello to visualization that not only brings information to life, but also provides valuable visual insights.
With FocalPoint 5.1, product and project managers not only know they’re developing the right products for the right customers-they can see it and show it to others, too.
FocalPoint is a unique product and project portfolio-planning tool that automates and integrates decision support, portfolio analysis and product management. Telelogic with its global sales, support and services organization is now expanding the reach of FocalPoint to a worldwide audience.
“FocalPoint focuses on the business dimension and decision-making to ensure companies do the right things, whereas DOORS focuses on the engineering dimension and ensuring that the development organization does things right,” said Sidharth Malik, managing director at Telelogic, India.
- Central Government Clears BharatNet For Tamil Nadu
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Blockchain, Distributed Ledgers Will Take Time To Mature: Gartner
- How UP Dial 100 Is Changing the Way Police Do Business
- NetApp Appoints Senior Execs To Strengthen India Business
- Hybrid Cloud Deployment Leads To Massive Cost Savings: Study
- AI, Digital Currency To Bring Disruption In 2017: Study
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Aug 7-12)