Telelogic Launches FocalPoint 5.1
Telelogic, a provider of software solutions recently announced a new release of Telelogic FocalPoint, 5.1 that is designed to help organizations develop the right products with the right features for the right customer at the right time.
With the new FocalPoint 5.1 release organizations can say goodbye to dull descriptions of products, projects, and features; and say hello to visualization that not only brings information to life, but also provides valuable visual insights.
With FocalPoint 5.1, product and project managers not only know they’re developing the right products for the right customers-they can see it and show it to others, too.
FocalPoint is a unique product and project portfolio-planning tool that automates and integrates decision support, portfolio analysis and product management. Telelogic with its global sales, support and services organization is now expanding the reach of FocalPoint to a worldwide audience.
“FocalPoint focuses on the business dimension and decision-making to ensure companies do the right things, whereas DOORS focuses on the engineering dimension and ensuring that the development organization does things right,” said Sidharth Malik, managing director at Telelogic, India.
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- How To Maximize Space In Your Data Center
- E-Waste Management Can Redefine Urban Mining
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Digital CFOs Stepping Up Efforts To Transform Finance: Study
- Here's A Way To Protect Yourself Against Manipulated 'Fake News'
- Leveraging Cloud Based Payments Effectively
- Why Most Firms Fail To Adopt Business Agility