Telenity Appoints Yogesh S. Bijlani as VP, Sales
Telenity has appointed Yogesh S. Bijlani as VP of sales, Asia-Pacific Region.
Telenity, a provider of next-generation converged services platforms and applications for communications networks, has customers like BSNL and Airtel,
In his new role, Bijlani will be responsible for broadening Telenity’s footprint in the region across messaging, value added services (VAS) and service delivery (SDP) solutions.
"Telenity already has a solid reputation in India, as well as in Eurasia and the Middle East and Africa (MEA) for understanding customer needs and requirements and offering innovative services. We will take that message to the entire Asia-Pacific Region," said Bijlani.
Bijlani has over 18 years of business and technical expertise including in regional management, sales and marketing of telecom network solutions in India and throughout South Asia.
Bijlani holds an MBA from Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) and Bachelor’s degrees in Electronics and Telecommunications from Pune University in India.
- Lenovo Promotes Bhaskar Choudhuri To CMO For Asia Pacific
- IBM Is Unlocking Tribal Knowledge With Data
- More SMBs Investing In Data Security, CRM: Study
- NetApp Launches DVEC To Empower Customers, Partners
- Collaboration Is Powering Modern Enterprise, Government
- How E-Tailers Can Gain From Online Flash Sales
- Moving Towards Conversational Economy With AI
- Computex 2018, Smart Asia Trade Expo To Focus On AI, IoT
- Women Hold Just 1 in 5 Sales Leadership Positions
- Women Hold Just One in Five Sales Leadership Positions