Telenity Appoints Yogesh S. Bijlani as VP, Sales
Telenity has appointed Yogesh S. Bijlani as VP of sales, Asia-Pacific Region.
Telenity, a provider of next-generation converged services platforms and applications for communications networks, has customers like BSNL and Airtel,
In his new role, Bijlani will be responsible for broadening Telenity’s footprint in the region across messaging, value added services (VAS) and service delivery (SDP) solutions.
"Telenity already has a solid reputation in India, as well as in Eurasia and the Middle East and Africa (MEA) for understanding customer needs and requirements and offering innovative services. We will take that message to the entire Asia-Pacific Region," said Bijlani.
Bijlani has over 18 years of business and technical expertise including in regional management, sales and marketing of telecom network solutions in India and throughout South Asia.
Bijlani holds an MBA from Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) and Bachelor’s degrees in Electronics and Telecommunications from Pune University in India.
- SMB Guide To Effectively Deploy Salesforce CRM
- Zendesk Helps HDFC Securities Ramp Up Its Sales Operations
- Infosys Welcomes New CEO Salil Parekh From Jan 2
- Digital, IoT Empowering Banking Industry
- Cloud War Intensifies; Alibaba Taps Indian Enterprises
- Apple India Names New Sales Head As Sanjay Kaul Quits
- Customer-Facing Web, Mobile Apps Pose Highest Security Risk: Study
- Nokia Expands Bengaluru R&D Center To Focus On 5G
- Trai Backs Net Neutrality; Will RJio, Airtel Stand To Gain?
- Yes Bank Automates Field Sales Processes Using Kaizala