Telenity Appoints Yogesh S. Bijlani as VP, Sales
Telenity has appointed Yogesh S. Bijlani as VP of sales, Asia-Pacific Region.
Telenity, a provider of next-generation converged services platforms and applications for communications networks, has customers like BSNL and Airtel,
In his new role, Bijlani will be responsible for broadening Telenity’s footprint in the region across messaging, value added services (VAS) and service delivery (SDP) solutions.
"Telenity already has a solid reputation in India, as well as in Eurasia and the Middle East and Africa (MEA) for understanding customer needs and requirements and offering innovative services. We will take that message to the entire Asia-Pacific Region," said Bijlani.
Bijlani has over 18 years of business and technical expertise including in regional management, sales and marketing of telecom network solutions in India and throughout South Asia.
Bijlani holds an MBA from Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) and Bachelor’s degrees in Electronics and Telecommunications from Pune University in India.
- Cisco Announces A Slew Of Initiatives To Accelerate Digitization In India
- BSNL Teams Up With Unlimit To Offer IoT Services To Enterprise
- Damson Technologies Launches Its India Operations
- Indian Firms Are More 'IT Transformed' Than Rest Of Asia: Study
- Paytm Mall Eyes $10 Bn in Annualized Gross Sales by March'19
- Digital Security At The Heart Of Business Strategy
- How Cisco Is Speeding Up Network Innovation
- How To Boost Your Sales Onsite
- AR-VR Changing Customer's Shopping Experience
- GST Spurs Sales Of Accounting Software [Infographic]