Telesoft appoints Nowgaonkar as director sales
Telesoft Technologies has appointed of Yosef Nowgaonkar as Director Sales and Market Development - Asia Pacific. He will focuss on bringing Telesoft Technologies products such as Telesoft Technologies media/IVR platforms, SMS gateways and monitoring platforms as well as its range of telephony boards and protocol software to new markets in Asia Pacific."
Nowgaonkar has 15 years experience in sales within the telecoms industry, most recently as Sales Manager with Audiocodes in India. He has previously also worked for Reliance Communications, GTL and Siemens.
Telesoft Technologies products are used by service providers, system integrators and OEMs providing OSS/BSS and value-added services to end users The product range extends from media platforms and SMS/USSD gateways to monitoring probes and telephony boards.
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- Computex 2018, Smart Asia Trade Expo To Focus On AI, IoT
- Citizen Engagement Is Critical To Smart Cities' Success: Gartner
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Changing The Banking Sector
- Digital Disruption Boosts Business Growth, Revenue: Study
- Datamato Bets On AI, IoT; Focuses On Newer Markets
- Altaf Halde Steps Down; Kaspersky Lab Appoints New GM
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel