Telesoft appoints Nowgaonkar as director sales
Telesoft Technologies has appointed of Yosef Nowgaonkar as Director Sales and Market Development - Asia Pacific. He will focuss on bringing Telesoft Technologies products such as Telesoft Technologies media/IVR platforms, SMS gateways and monitoring platforms as well as its range of telephony boards and protocol software to new markets in Asia Pacific."
Nowgaonkar has 15 years experience in sales within the telecoms industry, most recently as Sales Manager with Audiocodes in India. He has previously also worked for Reliance Communications, GTL and Siemens.
Telesoft Technologies products are used by service providers, system integrators and OEMs providing OSS/BSS and value-added services to end users The product range extends from media platforms and SMS/USSD gateways to monitoring probes and telephony boards.
- 2018: The Year Of Demystifying Unstructured Data
- Top 10 Customer Experience Trends in 2018
- CIO Klub Chennai Chapter Marks Sixth anniversary
- How 2018 Can Shape The Digital Transformation Story
- Making AR-VR Technologies Enterprise Ready
- 10 Data-Driven Trends That Will Dominate This Year
- Top 10 Business Intelligence Trend for the year 2018
- Top 10 Business Intelligence Trends for 2018
- Tech 2017: CXOToday's Top 20 Technology Stories
- Tech That May Not Take Off In 2018