Telesoft appoints Nowgaonkar as director sales
Telesoft Technologies has appointed of Yosef Nowgaonkar as Director Sales and Market Development - Asia Pacific. He will focuss on bringing Telesoft Technologies products such as Telesoft Technologies media/IVR platforms, SMS gateways and monitoring platforms as well as its range of telephony boards and protocol software to new markets in Asia Pacific."
Nowgaonkar has 15 years experience in sales within the telecoms industry, most recently as Sales Manager with Audiocodes in India. He has previously also worked for Reliance Communications, GTL and Siemens.
Telesoft Technologies products are used by service providers, system integrators and OEMs providing OSS/BSS and value-added services to end users The product range extends from media platforms and SMS/USSD gateways to monitoring probes and telephony boards.
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- Plantronics Completes USD 2-Bn Polycom Acquisition
- Bata Strengthens Omnichannel CRM Strategy
- After Telecom, RJio Set To Disrupt India’s E-Commerce
- E-Waste Management Can Redefine Urban Mining
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Lenovo Promotes Bhaskar Choudhuri To CMO For Asia Pacific
- Digital To Rule IT Firms' Growth By 2021: ICRA
- Firms Yet To Adopt AI-ML To Improve Cyber Resilience
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities