Tenmiles Corporation Offers Helpdesk Pilot 1.5.0
Chennai based software development company - Tenmiles Corporation has released Helpdesk Pilot 1.5.0, a web-based support ticket and e-mail management software to help small enterprises manage, record and organize customer support requests.
The multi-lingual application is available in 6 languages, with plans to add more.
The software works by turning incoming e-mails into tickets or incidents and each e-mail id into a department, with department staff being able to review and respond to the tickets. The ticket can be grouped by responses and each activity can be tracked. It also has a ‘Quick Reply’ feature that displays similar tickets already responded, to make things easier.
It also features a customizable interface to allow users to match their support interface to that of their existing websites. Helpdesk Pilot also furnishes statistics regarding support activity, and an interface for staff to communicate privately with each other within the ticket. An extra layer of security allows rules to be defined regarding spam, based on e-mail content or address.
The cross platform application, based on PHP & MySQL technologies can be deployed on any server running Windows, Linux, Macintosh, BSD and other OS.
While the free license offers only one department and one user, the enterprise license starts at $199.95.
- Accenture, Israel Consulate And Nasscom launch 'scalerator'
- Why Blockchain Experts Should Rethink Cybersecurity
- Do Indian Techies Stand Exposed To The Current Tech Evolution?
- E-Waste Management Can Redefine Urban Mining
- Edge Computing Drives Internet Of Thing's Growth: Study
- Embrace And Adapt, The New Mantra For Digital Enterprises
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Businesses Speed Up Adoption of Augmented Analytics Tools