Tenmiles Corporation Offers Helpdesk Pilot 1.5.0
Chennai based software development company - Tenmiles Corporation has released Helpdesk Pilot 1.5.0, a web-based support ticket and e-mail management software to help small enterprises manage, record and organize customer support requests.
The multi-lingual application is available in 6 languages, with plans to add more.
The software works by turning incoming e-mails into tickets or incidents and each e-mail id into a department, with department staff being able to review and respond to the tickets. The ticket can be grouped by responses and each activity can be tracked. It also has a ‘Quick Reply’ feature that displays similar tickets already responded, to make things easier.
It also features a customizable interface to allow users to match their support interface to that of their existing websites. Helpdesk Pilot also furnishes statistics regarding support activity, and an interface for staff to communicate privately with each other within the ticket. An extra layer of security allows rules to be defined regarding spam, based on e-mail content or address.
The cross platform application, based on PHP & MySQL technologies can be deployed on any server running Windows, Linux, Macintosh, BSD and other OS.
While the free license offers only one department and one user, the enterprise license starts at $199.95.
- Top Tech Brands With A Strong Focus On Their Own E-Commerce Website
- NEET 2019 To-Do List: From Application Form To Result
- Email Based cyberattacks Continue To Soar: Study
- Cloud Is Critical For Driving Semicon Industry's Growth
- Key Technologies Redefining Human Resources
- Is There A Weak Link In Your Encryption Strategy?
- Multi-Factor Authentication Can Mitigate Password Risks: Study
- Sanjay Brahmawar Joins Software AG As New CEO
- Using Digital Transformation To Secure Your Bank Locker
- Firms Keen On Hiring Techies With Soft Skills, Says LinkedIn