Teradata becomes an underwriter of the IIA
Teradata Corporation (NYSE: TDC), a data warehousing and enterprise analytics company, has announced it has become a founding underwriter of the International Institute for Analytics (IIA), a analytics professionals community.
IIA was formed out of a need for a forum where business intelligence and analytics executives can come together to exchange ideas, generate research, and collectively build skills to help their organizations stimulate growth and competitive advantage, recollected Tom Davenport, IIA co-founder, Babson College Professor and author of Competing on Analytics.
Davenport further added, “Now is the time for any analytic professional or organization to consider membership and begin reaping the benefits of a robust membership community of practicing analytics professionals, a proprietary database of research content, and an exclusive analytics faculty group.”
Other IIA underwriters include SAS, Intel (NASDAQ:INTC) and Accenture (NYSE:ACN). Joining the IIA as faculty members from Teradata are Bill Franks, chief analytics officer for the Global SAS Program, and Dr. Judy Bayer, director of advanced analytics for Teradata EMEA. IIA states that it brings together analytics practitioners and researchers to provide unique insights to both business and IT leaders on the current research findings and industry best practices.
“IIA leadership will be on-site during the 2010 Teradata Partners User Conference, the SAS M2010 Conference and the SAS Premier Business Leadership Series, educating potential members on the benefits and rewards of membership,” remarked Franks.
- Ten Trends Redefining Enterprise IT In 2018
- 5 Ways AI Can Live Up To Its Promise In 2018
- Top 10 Tech Acquisitions In 2017 So Far
- 70% Indian Firms To Deploy AI By 2020: Intel
- Microsoft Brings AI Powered Update To Bing
- AI To Become A Job Motivator, Not Job Killer: Gartner
- Artificial Intelligence Transforming India's Education Sector
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- Governance, Risk and Compliance- Trends and Predictions