Teradata, DataFlux to enable better management of data volumes
Data warehousing major, Teradata (NYSE: TDC) has enabled DataFlux, to integrate its data quality technology in Teradata’s data warehousing and master data management (MDM) environments. This solution will be implemented in DataFlux’s operation in the South Asia-Pacific region. DataFlux, owned by SAS is a data management solution, .
“We’re joining forces with Teradata to offer combined data management and enterprise data solutions. By relying on the industry’s leading data quality platform, Teradata can provide an accurate, up-to-date view of actionable information across systems, departments and entire businesses,” opined Tony Fisher, President and CEO of DataFlux.
The solution is a joint offering that will enable organizations to more effectively manage growing volumes of detailed enterprise data accurately, reliably and consistently.
“Our goal at Teradata is to develop partnerships like these with companies that supplement the great value of Teradata platforms and solutions, “commented Noel Pettitt, Vice President, of Teradata.
- Key Trends To Dominate Big Data Analytics This Year
- Salesforce Gets First Chief Equality Officer From Microsoft
- 9 Big Data Trends Impacting Enterprises In 2016
- What Big Data Has In Store For Businesses In 2016?
- Turning Big Data Into Big Opportunity
- 75% Investing In Big Data; Then Where's The Problem?
- Why 'Saying' Big Data Is Easier Than 'Doing' It
- Teradata Acquires Israeli Mobile Marketing Firm Appoxee
- Translate Resolutions Into Step-By-Step Action
- Microsoft Sees More High-level Shakeups