Teradata, Manthan Ally to Serve Retail Industry
In a move that underscores their commitment to help retailers harness the power of Business Intelligence (BI), Manthan Systems and Teradata, a division of NCR Corporation, announced a global partnership to serve the retail industry.
The two companies will together deliver an ‘install-and-use’, high-performance data warehousing and BI platform by integrating the Teradata enterprise data warehouse system and ARC - Manthan’s integrated retail BI suite.
The integration of ARC with the Teradata data warehouse provides retailers with a cost-effective, easy-to-use solution ensuring that managers have accurate and up-to-date information they require to make better business decisions. The combined solution allows to analyze data from various key retail business systems including POS, inventory management, merchandise and assortment planning, warehouse and supply chain management systems.
“Through this partnership, retailers would be able to realize the data warehouse and BI environment that they have always aspired to have - an environment that allows rapid deployment; yet delivers the high performance and scalability that is demanded of enterprise-class BI,” said Atul Jalan, CEO, Manthan Systems.
The partnership has bagged its first customer - Haggen Food & Pharmacy, a Seattle, WA-based supermarket chain. Haggen will be deploying ARC for enterprise-wide analysis and reporting along with Teradata’s Enterprise data warehouse and high performance servers.
Teradata’s clients in India include Bharti Televentures and Hutchison Essar, ICICI Bank, ICICI Prudential and Life Insurance Corporation of India among others.
- Insurance Cos Lack Strategy To Leverage IoT Data: Study
- Lack Of Trained Staff, Security Hinder FinTech Growth
- Embracing Opportunities And Challenges Of Digital Transformation
- Smart Cities Can Save 125 Hrs For Each Citizen Every Year: Study
- Digital Tech Creating Enhanced Experiences In The Air
- Using Cloud, AI To Transform Banking Sector
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- How Machine Learning Is Changing CIO's Role
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems