Teradata, Manthan Ally to Serve Retail Industry
In a move that underscores their commitment to help retailers harness the power of Business Intelligence (BI), Manthan Systems and Teradata, a division of NCR Corporation, announced a global partnership to serve the retail industry.
The two companies will together deliver an ‘install-and-use’, high-performance data warehousing and BI platform by integrating the Teradata enterprise data warehouse system and ARC - Manthan’s integrated retail BI suite.
The integration of ARC with the Teradata data warehouse provides retailers with a cost-effective, easy-to-use solution ensuring that managers have accurate and up-to-date information they require to make better business decisions. The combined solution allows to analyze data from various key retail business systems including POS, inventory management, merchandise and assortment planning, warehouse and supply chain management systems.
“Through this partnership, retailers would be able to realize the data warehouse and BI environment that they have always aspired to have - an environment that allows rapid deployment; yet delivers the high performance and scalability that is demanded of enterprise-class BI,” said Atul Jalan, CEO, Manthan Systems.
The partnership has bagged its first customer - Haggen Food & Pharmacy, a Seattle, WA-based supermarket chain. Haggen will be deploying ARC for enterprise-wide analysis and reporting along with Teradata’s Enterprise data warehouse and high performance servers.
Teradata’s clients in India include Bharti Televentures and Hutchison Essar, ICICI Bank, ICICI Prudential and Life Insurance Corporation of India among others.
- Know Before Getting Your Cloud Architecture In Shape
- CISOs Should Help In Building Digital Trust With Consumers, Says Study
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- How AI-ML Are Fueling Video Editing Innovations
- Battling Cyber Risks With Intelligent Automation
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- Demand For Data Scientists In India Up By Over 400 pc: Study
- Why Web-scale Is The Future Of Data Center
- GST Spurs Sales Of Accounting Software [Infographic]
- Firms That Offer Human-Like AI Experiences Can Win Customers: Study