Teradata, Manthan Ally to Serve Retail Industry
In a move that underscores their commitment to help retailers harness the power of Business Intelligence (BI), Manthan Systems and Teradata, a division of NCR Corporation, announced a global partnership to serve the retail industry.
The two companies will together deliver an ‘install-and-use’, high-performance data warehousing and BI platform by integrating the Teradata enterprise data warehouse system and ARC - Manthan’s integrated retail BI suite.
The integration of ARC with the Teradata data warehouse provides retailers with a cost-effective, easy-to-use solution ensuring that managers have accurate and up-to-date information they require to make better business decisions. The combined solution allows to analyze data from various key retail business systems including POS, inventory management, merchandise and assortment planning, warehouse and supply chain management systems.
“Through this partnership, retailers would be able to realize the data warehouse and BI environment that they have always aspired to have - an environment that allows rapid deployment; yet delivers the high performance and scalability that is demanded of enterprise-class BI,” said Atul Jalan, CEO, Manthan Systems.
The partnership has bagged its first customer - Haggen Food & Pharmacy, a Seattle, WA-based supermarket chain. Haggen will be deploying ARC for enterprise-wide analysis and reporting along with Teradata’s Enterprise data warehouse and high performance servers.
Teradata’s clients in India include Bharti Televentures and Hutchison Essar, ICICI Bank, ICICI Prudential and Life Insurance Corporation of India among others.
- Ten Trends Redefining Enterprise IT In 2018
- 5 Ways AI Can Live Up To Its Promise In 2018
- Top 10 Tech Acquisitions In 2017 So Far
- Microsoft Brings AI Powered Update To Bing
- Why Cloud Adopters Need Visibility Into Their Network
- AI To Become A Job Motivator, Not Job Killer: Gartner
- Artificial Intelligence Transforming India's Education Sector
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- Governance, Risk and Compliance- Trends and Predictions