Teradata to showcase power of database analytics
The 15th edition of the Teradata Universe Conference Asia, the region’s largest annual event devoted to data warehousing, advanced analytics and business intelligence, will be held on May 25 in Singapore.
This educational event will showcase the power of data warehousing and enterprise analytics to increase business visibility, agility and velocity - today and in the future. Sessions will show how companies use analytical business intelligence to find and act on economic opportunities.
"The Teradata Universe conference in Asia has been specially designed
for senior management, decision makers and business influencers. It
will showcase the latest and the greatest intelligence resources and
tools incorporated in the Teradata database-driven ecosystem of
software, hardware and services. This is an excellent opportunity to
hear global leaders share their insights and personally participate in
valuable industry-specific group discussions."
Noel Pettitt, Area vice president - South Asia, Teradata Corporation.
The conference features presentations primarily by Teradata customers and industry luminaries - whose enthusiasm and innovation will inspire listeners and provide rich business insight that participants cannot get anywhere else.
Teradata customers from across industries including Maybank, eBay, PayPal, Fedex and Telefonica - will lead sessions on how Teradata solutions have helped to provide competitive differentiation for their businesses, increase returns, and importantly, delight customers.
At the event Stephen Brobst, Teradata’s CTO will pinpoint the
latest breakthroughs in data warehousing, analytics and the future
direction of pervasive business intelligence. Experts and commentators
will share business cases, technology updates and propose new ideas
while leading lively, provocative conversations throughout the
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- TalentSprint Sees More Potential Of Blockchain In Fintech
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Feb 12-17)
- Embracing Technology For HR Innovation
- IBM Steps Up Its Skills Development Efforts In India
- AI, Robotics Are All Here; Are Business Leaders Ready?
- Speech Analytics Can Boost Customer Experience
- Why IT Pros Must Learn New Era Tech To Stay Relevant
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Feb 5-9)
- Top Trends Driving More Intelligent, Connected Enterprise