Tesco HSC appoints Dayanand Allapur as Head of HR
Tesco Hindustan Service Centre (Tesco HSC), the services arm for Tesco (LON:TSCO), retail company, recently appointed Dayanand Allapur as Head of Human Resources. In his role, he will be responsible for overseeing all of the Human Resource functions including business partnering, talent acquisition, HR operations, employee engagement and learning and development.
“Dayanand joins us at a stage when we are scaling up and deepening our support for Tesco globally. His diverse experience across industries and geographies in the HR will be extremely useful for us to achieve these goals,” remarked Sandeep Dhar, CEO, Tesco HSC.
Allapur brings with him over 20 years of a well-rounded global experience in Human Resources. Prior to this role, he was with Patni Americas as VP and Head of Human Resources. He has held portfolios such as employee engagement, talent management, global resource management, mergers & acquisitions, change management and program management of large initiatives.
“Tesco HSC is uniquely organized as providing IT, Business services and Finance Services to Tesco globally and I am delighted to be part of such a diverse organization. I look forward to building a strong workforce and a higher level of employee engagement as Tesco HSC experiences rapid growth,” Allapur commented.
Tesco is a multi-format business, operating hypermarkets, superstores, supermarkets and convenience stores.
- Facebook India MD Umang Bedi Resigns
- Baggit Appoints Sandeep Kothari As CIO
- Srinivas Kandula: HR Expert Turns Capgemini's India CEO
- Zensar Names HCL Tech's Sandeep Kishore As CEO
- Investment In People Makes Good Sense
- Aim Is To Create A More Connected Society: Nokia VP
- How Banks Can Gain From IT Governance
- How To Encourage Women Leadership In Firms
- Is Diversity Your Company’s Most Resounding Mantra?
- Using Data For Competitive Customer Strategies