The prerequisite to effective social media: the idea organization
Idea marketing requires a deep commitment not just from marketing but from the entire organization. Eric Wittlake makes this point in a blog post this week and I heartily agree.
But then this got me to thinking, without a commitment to ideas throughout the organization, all these dollars we’re starting to spend on social media will be wasted.
In other words, unless we become idea organizations, we’re not going to have much to say to customers, prospects, and influencers in social media.
What do I mean by an idea organization? Let’s look at some attributes I’m seeing I’m my research:
To read full article click here…
- Top 10 Customer Experience Trends in 2018
- Social Commerce: The Next Big Thing In Payment?
- Do Customers Trust Brand Sites More Than Social Media?
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018
- 70% Consumers Stop Following A Business After Data Breach: Study
- Customer Experience Can Be A Strategic Brand Differentiator
- How TV, Print Media Firms Are Leveraging Digital Technologies
- Facebook India MD Umang Bedi Resigns
- How To Combat Online Harassment At The Workplace
- Media Firms To Think AI, Cognitive To Achieve Personalization