The prerequisite to effective social media: the idea organization
Idea marketing requires a deep commitment not just from marketing but from the entire organization. Eric Wittlake makes this point in a blog post this week and I heartily agree.
But then this got me to thinking, without a commitment to ideas throughout the organization, all these dollars we’re starting to spend on social media will be wasted.
In other words, unless we become idea organizations, we’re not going to have much to say to customers, prospects, and influencers in social media.
What do I mean by an idea organization? Let’s look at some attributes I’m seeing I’m my research:
To read full article click here…
- Facebook India MD Umang Bedi Resigns
- How To Combat Online Harassment At The Workplace
- Media Firms To Think AI, Cognitive To Achieve Personalization
- Equifax Breach: Lessons For Indian Companies
- What's Driving CRM Growth In India?
- Cloud, Emerging Verticals Driving Growth For Infor
- Big Data And The Art Of Personalized Banking
- Productivity Boost: Editing Multiple Photos at Once
- Facebook Is Using AI To Thwart Global Terrorism
- There's No Stopping India's Online Fashion Boom