The prerequisite to effective social media: the idea organization
Idea marketing requires a deep commitment not just from marketing but from the entire organization. Eric Wittlake makes this point in a blog post this week and I heartily agree.
But then this got me to thinking, without a commitment to ideas throughout the organization, all these dollars we’re starting to spend on social media will be wasted.
In other words, unless we become idea organizations, we’re not going to have much to say to customers, prospects, and influencers in social media.
What do I mean by an idea organization? Let’s look at some attributes I’m seeing I’m my research:
To read full article click here…
- How Is AI Transforming Industries and Society
- How Big Data Is Changing The Media Industry
- Digital Firms In India Can Achieve USD 39 Bn Exports By 2022: Study
- How AR-VR Is Changing The World Of Advertising
- Smart Digital Media Marketing Without Losing Human Touch
- Adoption of Social Business Models Growing, Says ISG
- The Three Pitfalls Of HR Analytics
- 4 Game Changing Tech Trends In HR
- Is the New URL File Outbreak a Ransomware Attempt?
- Why Background Checks Are Vital To Business Success