Thinksoft signs MOU with TalentSprint
Financial software testing player, Thinksoft Global Services and TalentSprint, provider of high performance professionals to the industry, have signed an MOU to offer a one year certification program in financial software testing.
Software testing is a mission critical component within the global banking and financial industry and this ‘Thinksoft Certification Program in Financial Software Testing’ would cater to a growing need for certified professionals with strong financial domain knowledge.
“The objective of this program is to train entry level graduates to become specialists in testing for the BFSI sector. Towards this end, the program would include fundamentals of functional and automation testing, business communication and a hands-on knowledge of Banking domain,” informed Asvini Kumar, MD, Thinksoft Global Services.
Focused on IT and BFSI sectors, TalentSprint informed that it has developed experiential learning programs that are based on industry-designed curriculum and are backed by national or international certifications.
“There is a growing demand in the industry for software professionals who have a deep understanding of the banking and financial domain,” commented Santanu Paul, CEO, TalentSprint. “College graduates can now learn from world class practitioners and successfully launch their IT careers on a fast track,” Paul further added.
According to the company, the first six months would be classroom training at Chennai, leading to certifications in both testing and basics of banking and finance, while the next six months would be an internship at Thinksoft’s various locations. During this (internship) phase, trainees will be paid an allowance of Rs 8000 per month. On entry into this program, which costs Rs. 80,000, trainees are offered a provisional job with Thinksoft, which is contingent on their successful completion of the program’s requirements.
- Regulation Of Encryption Is Need Of The Hour
- India Needn't Worry If Global Smartphone Market Dips
- How The CIO Can Champion Digital Transformation
- Telecom Consolidation In India Gathers Pace: Analysts
- Paladion Announces RisqVU IST IOC Scanner Listing on Amazon
- Infosys Signs Engineering Services Contract With Ansaldo Energia
- BSNL, Vodafone Sign Pan-India 2G Roaming Pact
- HPE Strikes USD 8.8 Bn Deal With Micro Focus
- Intel Spins Out McAfee Security Unit in USD 4.2Bn Deal
- Virtusa Promotes Global HR Head To CEO