Thomson Reuters Chooses Tibco Spotfire
Tibco Software Inc. today announced that it has entered into a partnership with the Scientific business of Thomson Reuters to develop a hosted analytics solution. The solution, to be made available as a premium for Scientific s customers, will be developed on the Tibco Spotfire Enterprise Analytics platform.
Scientific provides information that aids pharmaceutical companies in discovering new drugs and accelerating their release to market, helps researchers stay up to date on newly published materials in their field, and enables companies to get the most from their intellectual property and critical competitive intelligence. Spotfire s combination of adaptability, speed, and usability supports Scientific s need to quickly develop and disseminate its information with pre-packaged analytical applications to customers around the world, according to a statement.
There are many companies offering data visualization and analytical tools on the market today. We chose to work with Tibco because we believe Spotfire is a best of breed visualization provider in the life sciences space. Its visualization technology speeds data analysis and insight and has the flexibility to allow us to quickly develop and distribute customized analytics applications for pharmaceutical, biotechnology, diagnostic, and research organizations, said Torsten Geers, VP of Corporate Development for Thomson Reuters Scientific, Inc.
In India, The Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) has purchased Thomson Scientific’s ISI Web of Knowledge platform to provide access to its 10,000 scientists across 45 labs, allowing all users to cross-search complementary resources and enhancing the CSIR drive for more precise and meaningful research that will further the overall development of science and technology in the country.
- Battling Cyber Risks With Intelligent Automation
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- Demand For Data Scientists In India Up By Over 400 pc: Study
- Why Web-scale Is The Future Of Data Center
- Using AI, Big Data To Design The Right Curriculum
- 3 Wealthiest Global CEOs Come From Tech Industry
- IT Veteran Neelam Dhawan Joins Ecosystm As Board Advisor
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research
- Have We Learnt A Lesson From Facebook-Cambridge Analytica Crisis?
- Digital Payment To Drive Blockchain Growth In India, Says Study