ThoughtWorks Launches Consulting Services in India
IT consultancy ThoughtWorks today launched Consulting Services Offering in India. The consulting services will help share the knowledge it has gained from completed projects, and meet both client and market demand in India, it said.
“At ThoughtWorks, our experience places us in a unique situation to work with leaders and help them understand the scope and impact of the change, while partnering with them in putting the required framework in place and helping to implement the same,” remarked Preethi Madhu, Head of Consulting Practices - ThoughtWorks India.
Despite an increased uptake of Agile and Lean development processes, many Indian companies are still struggling to deliver the highest value features first, thereby missing the opportunity to reduce time to market and eliminate waste. ThoughtWorks has found that many Agile adoption programmes are focused on the wrong priorities when it comes to making critical IT decisions; by re-aligning programme objectives and, where appropriate, making use of the latest innovations in software technology, tools and development practices, organisations can rapidly begin to benefit from Agile and Lean.
“We are uniquely positioned to help organisations in this transformation through our consulting offering based on our experience in this space over the last 10 years, while providing actionable advice based on our delivery expertise,” commented Sudhir Tiwari, MD, ThoughtWorks India.
The company stated it offers services such as optimizing IT organizations by improving delivery capability, innovation and competitive advantage, in addition to gaining strategic insights into existing systems portfolio, architecture, platforms and technologies that can save costs, solve problems or identify risks and issues. The company also provides testing service and creates compelling experiences, besides, continuous delivery.
- Digitally Transform For The New Breed Of Customer
- Predictions for RPA in Financial Services in 2018
- Blockchain In The Context Of Enterprises
- Shared Services 2.0 – Next Big Wave Of Offshore Financial Operations
- Rolls Royce Partners TCS To Bolster Digital Capabilities
- Helping C-Suite Innovate With ERP Cloud
- HCL Inks A Five Year Contract With JLT
- Will Trade Unions Matter In The Age Of Automation
- Salesforce And Google Form Strategic Partnership
- CFOs Focusing On Expense Mgmt To Cut Travel Costs