ThoughtWorks Opens Second Office in Bangalore
ThoughtWorks has strengthened its footprint in India by opening a second Bangalore office. The company known for its Agile development
methods, and maintains an enviable track record in high-end application
development. Agile software development methods deliver units of
workable software as often as practically possible, reducing cost and
risk for clients.
ThoughtWorks is known for its distributed global delivery approach, leverages the most talented software and technology professionals, to create exceptional solutions for its clients at home and abroad.
Mahesh Baxi, Managing Director, ThoughtWorks India adds, "ThoughtWorks has been operating in India for the past 9 years, setting up its first development center at Bangalore in 2001. The center has been pivotal for the India operations, being able to attract and retain some of the best technical talent from the Garden City, and being the engine of its growth to 2 other locations in India, Pune and Chennai. We are pleased to be part of Bangalore’s technology and innovation explosion and are excited about this new branch in this vibrant city."
- Ness Appoints Vinay Rajadhyaksha To Drive Digital Business
- CA Technologies Driving Digital India Innovation
- How App Delivery Can Keep Pace With The Dynamic Market
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Increased Automation, Agile Development Drive Greater RoI: Study
- DevOps Not A One-Size-Fits-All Strategy: CA Technologies
- Digital Transformation: Cos Find It Necessary Yet Hard
- Red Hat On An Expansion Spree In India
- TCS Embarks On Restructuring With Digital Technology
- Why Businesses Are Not Seeing ROI For Innovation