TIBCO Acquires Velosel
TIBCO Software Inc, a leading business integration and process management software company that enables real-time business, has announced that it has added master data management software to its product portfolio with its recent acquisition of Velosel Corporation’s technology.
Velosel’s technology has been successfully implemented by leading retailers and consumer goods manufacturers to support Product Information Management (PIM) including automation of key processes for new product introductions, internal data alignment and Global Data Synchronization.
This strategic move bolsters TIBCO’s software solutions for consumer goods manufacturers, wholesale distribution and retailers, and enables the effective management of critical master data within the enterprise and across the supply chain.
Master data management is a strategic component of TIBCO’s industry-leading supply chain optimization and RFID offerings. TIBCO defines a unique and comprehensive approach with out-of-the box information management processes and flexible data modeling capabilities.
“The genesis of this acquisition was feedback from our existing customers, many of whom were requesting a best-of-breed solution for accessing and exchanging product information with their trading partners in real-time,” said Ram Menon, Senior VP, worldwide marketing, TIBCO Software. “Velosel is a recognized leader in the PIM market with an impressive list of marquee customers. Their business process-based approach to information management is an ideal complement to TIBCO’s product offerings and addresses the needs of multiple vertical industries.”
In addition to helping TIBCO customers gain competitive advantage, this new approach provides real-time access to accurate product information; enables the removal of value chain inefficiencies by eradicating duplications and errors in product and related information and by automating the processes required to maintain this dynamic information; and provides an ordered framework for the people, processes and systems that impact product information, both internally and amongst trading partners.
- Simeio Gains Talent Insight, Improves Retention With Oracle
- Know Before Getting Your Cloud Architecture In Shape
- CISOs Should Help In Building Digital Trust With Consumers, Says Study
- Battling Cyber Risks With Intelligent Automation
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- Demand For Data Scientists In India Up By Over 400 pc: Study
- Why Web-scale Is The Future Of Data Center
- Using AI, Big Data To Design The Right Curriculum
- How Emerging Tech Is Redefining India's Real Estate
- Have We Learnt A Lesson From Facebook-Cambridge Analytica Crisis?