TIBCO Acquires Velosel
TIBCO Software Inc, a leading business integration and process management software company that enables real-time business, has announced that it has added master data management software to its product portfolio with its recent acquisition of Velosel Corporation’s technology.
Velosel’s technology has been successfully implemented by leading retailers and consumer goods manufacturers to support Product Information Management (PIM) including automation of key processes for new product introductions, internal data alignment and Global Data Synchronization.
This strategic move bolsters TIBCO’s software solutions for consumer goods manufacturers, wholesale distribution and retailers, and enables the effective management of critical master data within the enterprise and across the supply chain.
Master data management is a strategic component of TIBCO’s industry-leading supply chain optimization and RFID offerings. TIBCO defines a unique and comprehensive approach with out-of-the box information management processes and flexible data modeling capabilities.
“The genesis of this acquisition was feedback from our existing customers, many of whom were requesting a best-of-breed solution for accessing and exchanging product information with their trading partners in real-time,” said Ram Menon, Senior VP, worldwide marketing, TIBCO Software. “Velosel is a recognized leader in the PIM market with an impressive list of marquee customers. Their business process-based approach to information management is an ideal complement to TIBCO’s product offerings and addresses the needs of multiple vertical industries.”
In addition to helping TIBCO customers gain competitive advantage, this new approach provides real-time access to accurate product information; enables the removal of value chain inefficiencies by eradicating duplications and errors in product and related information and by automating the processes required to maintain this dynamic information; and provides an ordered framework for the people, processes and systems that impact product information, both internally and amongst trading partners.
- Insurance Cos Lack Strategy To Leverage IoT Data: Study
- Lack Of Trained Staff, Security Hinder FinTech Growth
- Smart Cities Can Save 125 Hrs For Each Citizen Every Year: Study
- IT Leaders Struggling With Hyper-Converged Infrastructure: Study
- AI, Cybersecurity, Data Analytics To Rule Healthcare Sector
- India's Enterprise Software Spending To Outgrow China: Gartner
- Blockchain Can Radically Transform Digital Marketing
- 5 Ways CRM Can Power Hospitality Sector
- Employee Training: A Security Priority For Financial CISOs
- India Tops Data Literacy And Awareness In APAC: Report