Tikona acquires HCL Infinet
Tikona Digital Networks (Tikona) today acquired HCL Infinet, a wholly owned subsidiary of HCL Infosystems. The sale of shares is subject to and shall be given effect post necessary regulatory approvals. The move comes as a part of HCL Infosystems’ transformation strategy under which the company plans to strengthen its business and expand into identified growth areas.
“HCL Infinet is today poised to take on a different growth trajectory and is best suited to further strengthen an enterprise like Tikona focused on delivering ISP & NLD services in the fast emerging telecom industry. HCL Infosystems on the other hand has been rapidly emerging as a leading systems integration and product engineering company, enabling projects across the country in the areas from eGovernance, power, telecom, education and learning to security etc.”, remarked Harsh Chitale, CEO, HCL Infosystems.
This alliance is expected to be a great team to offer its customers a host of additional solutions driving greater value and quality service. The company informed that Infinet started its ISP/NLD operations in the year 2000 and holds an all license to operate as a Class ‘A’ ISP, ITSP and NLD service provider.
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- Tech Mahindra Slams Petition Against RCOM Over Dues
- Adobe Announces Aadhaar Integration in Adobe Sign
- Why Artificial Intelligence Is Poised To Disrupt E-Commerce
- Cognitive Computing: An Essential Science In HR
- Enterprises See Gap In IoT-ERP Integration: Study
- Blockchain, Distributed Ledgers Will Take Time To Mature: Gartner
- Govts Exploring Blockchain To Boost Fintech Innovation
- Network Visibility: How To Diffuse The IT Blame Game