Tikona acquires HCL Infinet
Tikona Digital Networks (Tikona) today acquired HCL Infinet, a wholly owned subsidiary of HCL Infosystems. The sale of shares is subject to and shall be given effect post necessary regulatory approvals. The move comes as a part of HCL Infosystems’ transformation strategy under which the company plans to strengthen its business and expand into identified growth areas.
“HCL Infinet is today poised to take on a different growth trajectory and is best suited to further strengthen an enterprise like Tikona focused on delivering ISP & NLD services in the fast emerging telecom industry. HCL Infosystems on the other hand has been rapidly emerging as a leading systems integration and product engineering company, enabling projects across the country in the areas from eGovernance, power, telecom, education and learning to security etc.”, remarked Harsh Chitale, CEO, HCL Infosystems.
This alliance is expected to be a great team to offer its customers a host of additional solutions driving greater value and quality service. The company informed that Infinet started its ISP/NLD operations in the year 2000 and holds an all license to operate as a Class ‘A’ ISP, ITSP and NLD service provider.
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Nokia Expands Bengaluru R&D Center To Focus On 5G
- Big Data Gaining Grounds In Precision Medicine
- Are Brands Getting Too Late To Digitize?
- CISOs, Beware Of Crime-as-a-Service, IoT Threats In 2018
- Yes Bank Automates Field Sales Processes Using Kaizala
- How Robotics Is Changing The Shared Service Landscape
- HFCL Gets A Deal Of Rs 128 Cr From BSNL
- Flash Is Redefining The Way We Travel
- SDN-NFV: The Game Changers In Indian Telecom sector