Tikona Digital rolls out first Digital Campaign
Tikona Digital Networks (TDN), a wireless broadband service provider, has announced the roll out of its first digital campaign ‘Stay SMART Stay Connected’ under the brand name Tikona Wi-Bro. The 60 days campaign will be rolled out in two phases. The first phase would focus on creating brand awareness and the second phase will aim at generating leads, informed the company.
The campaign is targeted towards youth between the age group of 18 to 45. According to Tikona, ‘SMART’ connotes a service benefit- S-Secure, M-Value for Money, A- Abundant MBs, R- Reliable and T- Tech Next.
“In recent times, digital marketing has evolved from being a support medium to a more strategic platform for advertising. Considering the nature of our business wherein all our target audience is online, it becomes essential for us to have our presence and engagement on this medium,” commented Heramb Ranade, CMO, Tikona Digital Networks.
Internet usage in the last few years has earned the right to be considered as the fastest growing service in India. With 68 million internet users currently, the digital platform is emerging to be a hub for customer centric communication.
- Password Protected Wi-Fi Is Also Prone To Hacks: Study
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- Robosoft Technologies Appoints Ravi Teja As New CEO
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- Myriad Possibilities Of The Application Economy
- Third Party Digital Cos Will Generate Over $31 Bn This Year
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 2-6)
- Adobe Announces Aadhaar Integration in Adobe Sign
- SAP Leonardo To Help Indian Firms With Digital Transformation