Tikona Digital rolls out first Digital Campaign
Tikona Digital Networks (TDN), a wireless broadband service provider, has announced the roll out of its first digital campaign ‘Stay SMART Stay Connected’ under the brand name Tikona Wi-Bro. The 60 days campaign will be rolled out in two phases. The first phase would focus on creating brand awareness and the second phase will aim at generating leads, informed the company.
The campaign is targeted towards youth between the age group of 18 to 45. According to Tikona, ‘SMART’ connotes a service benefit- S-Secure, M-Value for Money, A- Abundant MBs, R- Reliable and T- Tech Next.
“In recent times, digital marketing has evolved from being a support medium to a more strategic platform for advertising. Considering the nature of our business wherein all our target audience is online, it becomes essential for us to have our presence and engagement on this medium,” commented Heramb Ranade, CMO, Tikona Digital Networks.
Internet usage in the last few years has earned the right to be considered as the fastest growing service in India. With 68 million internet users currently, the digital platform is emerging to be a hub for customer centric communication.
- CXOs Still Wary Of Cloud Data Security: Study
- India’s Digital Payments Will Touch USD 1-Tn By 2022: Report
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Feb 12-17)
- Digital Engineering Spend To Grow 124 pc By 2022
- India's Digital Consumer Spending Still Nascent: Google-BCG
- IBM Brings Salesforce Partner Bluewolf To India
- How CIOs Can Unleash App Power In Digital Business
- Wipro Teams Up With Cisco To Unveil Internet of Lighting Solutions
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Feb 5-9)
- Open Source Turns 20: Digital India Sets To Gain