Tikona Digital rolls out first Digital Campaign
Tikona Digital Networks (TDN), a wireless broadband service provider, has announced the roll out of its first digital campaign ‘Stay SMART Stay Connected’ under the brand name Tikona Wi-Bro. The 60 days campaign will be rolled out in two phases. The first phase would focus on creating brand awareness and the second phase will aim at generating leads, informed the company.
The campaign is targeted towards youth between the age group of 18 to 45. According to Tikona, ‘SMART’ connotes a service benefit- S-Secure, M-Value for Money, A- Abundant MBs, R- Reliable and T- Tech Next.
“In recent times, digital marketing has evolved from being a support medium to a more strategic platform for advertising. Considering the nature of our business wherein all our target audience is online, it becomes essential for us to have our presence and engagement on this medium,” commented Heramb Ranade, CMO, Tikona Digital Networks.
Internet usage in the last few years has earned the right to be considered as the fastest growing service in India. With 68 million internet users currently, the digital platform is emerging to be a hub for customer centric communication.
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- What Makes Samsung Bullish On India Market?
- How Digital Tech Is Changing Customer Experience
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- How CEO Can Avoid Digital Transformation Failure: McKinsey
- WB To Announce New IT Policy To Woo Investors: CM
- Looking At The World Through A Digital Lens
- How CIOs Can Ensure A Seat At The Strategy Table
- Dentistry And Its Glorious Digital Future
- Infor Looks To Triple Its India Revenue By 2020