Tikona Digital rolls out first Digital Campaign
Tikona Digital Networks (TDN), a wireless broadband service provider, has announced the roll out of its first digital campaign ‘Stay SMART Stay Connected’ under the brand name Tikona Wi-Bro. The 60 days campaign will be rolled out in two phases. The first phase would focus on creating brand awareness and the second phase will aim at generating leads, informed the company.
The campaign is targeted towards youth between the age group of 18 to 45. According to Tikona, ‘SMART’ connotes a service benefit- S-Secure, M-Value for Money, A- Abundant MBs, R- Reliable and T- Tech Next.
“In recent times, digital marketing has evolved from being a support medium to a more strategic platform for advertising. Considering the nature of our business wherein all our target audience is online, it becomes essential for us to have our presence and engagement on this medium,” commented Heramb Ranade, CMO, Tikona Digital Networks.
Internet usage in the last few years has earned the right to be considered as the fastest growing service in India. With 68 million internet users currently, the digital platform is emerging to be a hub for customer centric communication.
- CXOs Struggling To Turn Digital Strategies into Performance
- Home Is Where IoT Is: Life In A Smart House
- For Most Firms, Digital Workplace Is Still Distant Dream : Gartner
- The Digital Messiah: Inside Accenture's Innovation Hub
- Embrace And Adapt, The New Mantra For Digital Enterprises
- Digital To Rule IT Firms' Growth By 2021: ICRA
- MoneyOnMobile Introduces Bharat Bill Payment
- Silvan Launches IoT Business Manager for The Enterprise
- Embracing Zen In Business To Be Flexible and Innovative
- IT Should Focus On Business Results: IT Expert