Tikona Digital rolls out first Digital Campaign
Tikona Digital Networks (TDN), a wireless broadband service provider, has announced the roll out of its first digital campaign ‘Stay SMART Stay Connected’ under the brand name Tikona Wi-Bro. The 60 days campaign will be rolled out in two phases. The first phase would focus on creating brand awareness and the second phase will aim at generating leads, informed the company.
The campaign is targeted towards youth between the age group of 18 to 45. According to Tikona, ‘SMART’ connotes a service benefit- S-Secure, M-Value for Money, A- Abundant MBs, R- Reliable and T- Tech Next.
“In recent times, digital marketing has evolved from being a support medium to a more strategic platform for advertising. Considering the nature of our business wherein all our target audience is online, it becomes essential for us to have our presence and engagement on this medium,” commented Heramb Ranade, CMO, Tikona Digital Networks.
Internet usage in the last few years has earned the right to be considered as the fastest growing service in India. With 68 million internet users currently, the digital platform is emerging to be a hub for customer centric communication.
- Study Shows Digital Trust Gap Between Companies And Consumers
- Oracle To Showcase Its SaaS Innovation With AI In India
- Travel, E-Com, Utility Lead To India's Digital Commerce Boom: Study
- Cisco Announces A Slew Of Initiatives To Accelerate Digitization In India
- Using Digital Transformation To Secure Your Bank Locker
- Organizations Must Prepare for Data Security Risks To Survive
- Gartner Identifies 7 Technologies For The Digital Workplace
- Indian Firms Are More 'IT Transformed' Than Rest Of Asia: Study
- Integrated Marketing Helps Connect With Consumers Effectively
- Big Data Revenues To Reach $260 Bn in 2022: IDC