TKPL implements Softlink’s ERP Solution - Logi-Sys
Tulsidas Khimji (TKPL), a customized supply - chain logistics solutions provider, recently implemented Softlink’s Logi-Sys, for its software upgrade. Softlink a solution provider for the logistics industry expects that this development will enable the logistics company to integrate their operations, reduce costs, speed time to market and improve collaboration.
“With Logi-Sys, we will be able to support a multi-pronged logistics process to set ourselves apart from our competitors and provide more value to our customers,” remarked Hemant Bhatia, director, TKPL. He furthered that the solution will enable them in collaborating more effectively with their customers and achieving new levels of service customization.
The company stated that the solution will automate TKPL’s entire activities right from international freight forwarding to customs clearing, financial accounting and sales and service. An ERP for logistics, Logi-Sys will provide improved productivity, control and visibility within the organization to enable effective decision making.
“With Logi-Sys, logistics service providers can execute their processes successfully, reducing costs, improving innovation and quality and responding with speed and flexibility,” said Amit Maheshwari, CEO, Softlink.
- Online Retailers Seek Inventory Accuracy To Remain Relevant: Study
- Digital Spending In Retail To Grow By $118 Bn By 2022: Zinnov
- Cloud Majors to Put More Emphasis on Edge Computing: Study
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- Cloud In Industrial IoT To Cross USD 46K Mn By 2026: Research
- Public WiFi To Connect India's 40 mn New Users To Internet: Study
- 10 Questions To Ask Your Cloud Vendor Encryption Solutions
- Five Key Takeaways From Cisco India Summit 2018
- How Firms Can Improve Internal Customer Satisfaction
- NIIT To Train 1 Lakh Youth In IT-BSFI Through TPaaS