TKPL implements Softlink’s ERP Solution - Logi-Sys
Tulsidas Khimji (TKPL), a customized supply - chain logistics solutions provider, recently implemented Softlink’s Logi-Sys, for its software upgrade. Softlink a solution provider for the logistics industry expects that this development will enable the logistics company to integrate their operations, reduce costs, speed time to market and improve collaboration.
“With Logi-Sys, we will be able to support a multi-pronged logistics process to set ourselves apart from our competitors and provide more value to our customers,” remarked Hemant Bhatia, director, TKPL. He furthered that the solution will enable them in collaborating more effectively with their customers and achieving new levels of service customization.
The company stated that the solution will automate TKPL’s entire activities right from international freight forwarding to customs clearing, financial accounting and sales and service. An ERP for logistics, Logi-Sys will provide improved productivity, control and visibility within the organization to enable effective decision making.
“With Logi-Sys, logistics service providers can execute their processes successfully, reducing costs, improving innovation and quality and responding with speed and flexibility,” said Amit Maheshwari, CEO, Softlink.
- How Robo-Advisors Are Disrupting Financial Services
- MoneyOnMobile Introduces Bharat Bill Payment
- IT Should Focus On Business Results: IT Expert
- Travel Meets Technology To Redefine Customer Experience
- Top Enterprise Software Tech Trends So Far In 2018
- 10 Reasons That Make SMS A Powerful Marketing Tool
- We See New Opportunities In India's Enterprise Market: Zendesk CEO
- Cheaper, Faster Internet Spur India's OTT Growth: Study
- How Businesses Can Ensure A Smooth Transition To GST
- Nine Ways To Ensure Cloud Security In Your Organization