Toll-free Helpline for SMEs in Offing
To provide assistance on issues like taxation, finance, laws, marketing and other relevant topics, the government plans to launch a toll-free helpline for small and medium enterprises (SMEs).
This was disclosed by Dinesh Rai, secretary, ministry of micro, small and medium enterprises, at a conference on Information, Communication and Technology (ICT) for Small and Medium Enterprises recently.
Reiterating the government’s commitment to SMEs, Rai said, "The toll-free helpline is part of our resolve to assist SMEs in day-to-day operations, finance, marketing, legal, banking and taxation domains."
In addition, Rai said the governmrnt plans to run a national skill and development centre for the SMEs.
The conference was attended by Dinesh Agarwal, founder and CEO of IndiaMART.com, Rajiv Sodhi, director-emerging geographies, Microsoft India, Gurmukh Singh, head-business marketing, Intel South Asia, and. Harish Bahl, founder & chief executive officer, Smile Interactive Technologies Group, among others.
- Content Strategy Strongly Impacts IT Sales
- Perks@Croma: An Experiment In Buzz Marketing
- Using Technology To Your Business Advantage
- Moving From Instinct To Insight Powered Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing 101 – The What, Why and How
- Capital Float Digitally Removes Credit Gap
- CDO Converge To Focus On Digital Workplace
- APAC To Lead In Cloud, IoT Adoption: Trend Micro EVP
- Debunking Myths About CRM Pricing To SMEs
- GDPR Compliancy: Road Paved For A Global Change