Top 10 IT Challenges and IT Priorities For Businesses
Techaisle’s recently completed survey of SMBs and Mid-market companies reveals the following Top 10 IT Priorities, IT Challenges and Business Issues that the IT and Business Decision makers are facing in 2015. For the first time in many years the top SMB business issue is Increasing Profitability. This is followed by Increasing Business Growth and Reducing Operating Costs.
For the midmarket businesses reducing operating costs is the top business issue for 2015 followed by Increasing Profitability and Increasing Business Growth. Also appearing for the first time in 2015, Managing Uncertainty is among the top ten business issues for both small and midmarket businesses.
As Techaisle has been saying since 2009, it is now apparent than ever that Data/Application Integration is non-optional in the era of cloud and mobility.
Business Analytics/Intelligence is still among the top 10 priorities but has slipped a couple of ranks. This is because SMBs and Midmarket businesses are increasingly looking at business intelligence/analytics as an integrated component of their cloud solutions and not as an independent discreet solution as opposed to big data analytics.
(This article was first published on techaisle.com)
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Changing Diwali Shopping
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool
- Why Companies Need To Invest In Chief AI Officer
- How AI Is Fueling Customer Experience Strategies
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation