Top 10 IT Challenges and IT Priorities For Businesses
Techaisle’s recently completed survey of SMBs and Mid-market companies reveals the following Top 10 IT Priorities, IT Challenges and Business Issues that the IT and Business Decision makers are facing in 2015. For the first time in many years the top SMB business issue is Increasing Profitability. This is followed by Increasing Business Growth and Reducing Operating Costs.
For the midmarket businesses reducing operating costs is the top business issue for 2015 followed by Increasing Profitability and Increasing Business Growth. Also appearing for the first time in 2015, Managing Uncertainty is among the top ten business issues for both small and midmarket businesses.
As Techaisle has been saying since 2009, it is now apparent than ever that Data/Application Integration is non-optional in the era of cloud and mobility.
Business Analytics/Intelligence is still among the top 10 priorities but has slipped a couple of ranks. This is because SMBs and Midmarket businesses are increasingly looking at business intelligence/analytics as an integrated component of their cloud solutions and not as an independent discreet solution as opposed to big data analytics.
(This article was first published on techaisle.com)
- Ten Trends Redefining Enterprise IT In 2018
- 5 Ways AI Can Live Up To Its Promise In 2018
- Top 10 Tech Acquisitions In 2017 So Far
- Microsoft Brings AI Powered Update To Bing
- Why Cloud Adopters Need Visibility Into Their Network
- AI To Become A Job Motivator, Not Job Killer: Gartner
- Artificial Intelligence Transforming India's Education Sector
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- Governance, Risk and Compliance- Trends and Predictions