Top Four Ecommerce Trends to Watch Out
E-commerce has come a long way. Over the years, there have been numerous changes and development in this domain which has made the online transaction easier, safe and convenient for the users at the same time.
The whole idea of E-commerce was to allow the customers to get access to their desired products and services right from the comfort of their homes. This has now become an indispensable part of our lives. From booking movie tickets to buying grocery or shopping apparels and other accessories; every single aspect comes under the domain of E-commerce.
There always have been certain trends which marked the progress and development in this field. In the year 2017, certain new trends are likely to be seen dominating the E-Commerce sector. If you want to know what those trends would be then check out through this page.
The entire sector of E-Commerce thrives on customer experience. More satisfied the customers are, more are the chances of success in the world. Keeping this is mind; there are new mechanisms which are likely to be incorporated in order to enhance customer experience. Here are some of them.
1. Responsive Design: According to a recent study, it has been suggested that more than 60% of people use mobile devices to access the internet. When it comes to online purchase, the buyers look to carry out the transaction from anywhere anytime. Considering this aspect, the new trend which is to be implemented in the E-Commerce sector is to make the sites more responsive to the mobile devices. Though most of the leading sites like www.coupondekho.co.in are mobile responsive; however, there are many who are yet to implement this feature. The owners of these websites have realized that in order to attract more people, it is imperative that they have a mobile responsive website which will enhance the user-friendliness.
2. More involvement of Social Media: When it comes to the success of an E-Commerce site, the social media websites have always played an instrumental role. The fact that millions of people from all over the world can be found under the same roof at the same point of time has made the social media the most effective platforms when it comes to promoting E-Commerce. It is expected, that in the days to come, the social media platform would be used more extensively in the promotion of the Ecommerce websites. It not only helps to promote the websites and make those popular like SaveMyPocket.com but at the same time informs people about the availability of different products and services they are looking for. This results in high traffic and generate increased sales.
3. Omnichannel: In the year 2017, the biggest trend in the E-Commerce sector is the effort to bridge the gap between online and physical shopping. With the help of Google Local Inventory Ads which shows the availability of different kinds of products in the local physical stores, it has become much easier for the retailers to create a link between the e-commerce sites and the physical stores. This trend was introduced a few years ago in the domain of ecommerce; however, the retailers are expected to push it even further this current year. This trend is also expected to open further domains and prospects in this E-commerce sector.
4. Interactive Shopping: Every single customer has his own unique tastes and preferences when it comes to shopping. They even search for the same product using different phrases in the ecommerce portal or lookout for preferred coupons separately in the coupon sites like www.couponmama.co.in. Keeping this requirement of the users the E-commerce sites are trying to introduce the concept of interactive shopping. It is expected, that in the year 2017 will mark the beginning of a new era in the E-Commerce sector where interactive shopping which is personalized to the preferences of customers would begin.
Apart from these, there are various other new mechanisms which are likely to be introduced in the E-commerce domain. Some of them are Big Data and Analytics, Chatbots, Quicker Checkouts etc. On the whole, the year 2017 is going to offer a more advanced E-Commerce platform which would offer an enhanced customer experience. So, stay tuned and keep an eye to watch out the innovative trends this current year.
- Banks Investing Heavily On IT With Rising Digital Payments: Gartner
- Alibaba Sees India As Significant Market In Its Global Strategy
- Conversational AI: Driving The Next Generation Customer Experience
- Will Trade Unions Matter In The Age Of Automation
- 10 Trends Redefining Enterprise IT Infrastructure
- SDN-NFV: The Game Changers In Indian Telecom sector
- Most Jobs In Service Sector Offer Flexible Work Opportunities: Study
- More Indian Enterprises Cozying Up To Analytics: Study
- Top Nine Trends in ICT Sector: TrendForce
- CFOs Focusing On Expense Mgmt To Cut Travel Costs