Top Telecos Come Under Govt. Scrutiny
The Centre has ordered a special audit of the country’s five leading private-sector mobile telecommunications companies to find out whether there has been any misreporting of revenue.
In a written reply in the Rajya Sabha today, Gurudas Kamat, the junior telecoms minister, said certain phone firms have been charged with misreporting their revenue.
"Hence, the Department of Telecom has decided to conduct special audit of Bharti Airtel, Reliance Communications, Vodafone Essar Ltd, Idea Cellular Ltd and Tata Teleservices Ltd," he said.
- 5G Will Create USD 27-Bn Opportunity For India: Ericsson
- Leaders Should Optimize IT I&O For Digital Business
- Most CIOs Not Interested In Blockchain 'Hype'
- NDCP 2018: Preparing India For A Digital Future?
- Tata Comm To Help CII With Digital Transformation
- India’s 4G Feature Phone Segment To Touch 40 Mn: Report
- Semiconductors in Data Storage
- IT, Digital Firms Comprise LinkedIn's Best Cos For 2018
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- Creating Men As Allies In Gender Diversity Programs