Torrid Networks Partners with Beyond Security
Torrid Networks, an information security services company, has entered into partnership with Beyond Security, a Virginia-based company specializing in the development of vulnerability assessment and management products. According to the agreement, Torrid Networks will act as a reseller and implementation partner for Beyond Security in India.
Delhi-based Torrid Networks provides caters to several industry verticals like BFSI, ITeS, manufacturing, aviation, PSUs, government departments, defence sector, etc. Aviram Jenik, CEO, Beyond Security, cited that the partnership was formed because of Torrid Networks’ ‘well established’ presence in the Indian security market. "This partnership will help us equip our customers with better technology to manage the loopholes in their network," said Dhruv Soi, founder, Torrid Networks.
At the same time, Beyond Security has also appointed a new director in Pune to help Torrid Networks with implementations. "We have the great fortune of having just secured the talented Mr. Mohan Navalgund of Pune to be our Director in India. He will be able to provide instant support to Torrid Networks and their customers who will be installing Beyond Security’s products," said Steve Hopwood, Beyond’s Business Development Director, APAC.
- Battling Cyber Risks With Intelligent Automation
- GST Spurs Sales Of Accounting Software [Infographic]
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem
- Cyber GCCs In India At The Cusp Of Transformation
- Have We Learnt A Lesson From Facebook-Cambridge Analytica Crisis?
- Firms Unable To Cope With Security Skill Gap, Vendor Sprawl: Study
- Why VPN Services Are Getting More And More Popular
- 5 Ways To Create A CX-First Culture For Executives
- Indians Lack Awareness Of Malicious Cryptomining: Study
- Despite Potential, AI Has Many Issues To Be Sorted