Trading Securities is now Xtralite'
Kotak Securities today launched its Xtralite website. This Xtralite website is a light weight trading platform which gets downloaded faster. This is specially designed for traders/ investors in locations where Internet speeds are slow
Arindam Chanda, vice president and head of Products & Marketing, Kotak Securities said, It is our endeavor to provide maximum reach to our customers. Through Xtralite website we can enhance trading experience where customers have limited internet connectivity and speeds are slow. Xtralite website is designed to speed up trading access even through dial up connections having limited bandwidth.
This platform includes all features required for trading such as order placement in equity and currency derivatives, equity research, current market prices of scrips and more.
This launch closely follows the alliance between Kotak Securities Limited (KSL) and Saxo Capital Markets Pte Limited, Singapore, wherein KSL acts as Introducing Broker to Saxo. Under the said arrangement KSL will refer resident individual Indian investors who are interested in making investment overseas to Saxo. The trading in international equities can be done through Kotak Trader, a trading platform provided by Saxo and KSL, which allows Indian investors to trade in 24 stock exchanges across 18 countries.
- Zendesk Helps HDFC Securities Ramp Up Its Sales Operations
- 58 Indian Cos In 2017 Forbes ‘Global 2000’ List
- Importance Of Ensuring Your Website Is Safe And Secure
- Online Company Reviews Can Impact Hiring: Study
- Women Still Woefully Under-Represented On The Board
- Where Brands Go Wrong With Their Content Strategy?
- Google CEO Announces Digital Unlocked For Indian SMBs
- NSG Website Hacked; Why India Should Strengthen Cyber Security
- Apps Not Really Safe For Personal Privacy: Study
- AskMe Shuts Down; Lays off Employees Without Pay: Report