Transworld Selects Ramco HCM To Automate HR Operations
Logistics major Transworld Group, announced that it has chosen Ramco Systems’ HCM and Payroll offering to automate its Human Resources hire-to-retire functionality on a single unified platform. The solution will cover the entire gamut of HR processes along with Core HR, recruitment, talent management, leave, time and attendance and payroll for over 1000 employees of the company, according to a company statement.
The Transworld Group of Companies was established in 1977 by R. Sivaswamy. Commencing operations as a Shipping agency in Bombay, the group has now diversified into a multi-faceted Shipping and Logistics conglomerate.
Ritesh Ramakrishnan, Executive Director, Transworld Group said, “We started our journey in Mumbai as a Shipping Agency and today after four decades, Transworld has scaled up to become a leading diversified Shipping and Logistics conglomerate with a Network across the world. The very nature of our Logistics business keeps our workforce on the move and connected across locations.”
He stated that the future-ready HR tech platform and mobility features will completely automate our Global HR processes and integrate with the Business ERP systems across businesses and locations, which will positively impact the people experience, communication and workplace efficiency in the Group.
Ramco HCM & Global Payroll with Time and Attendance is compliant with statutory and taxes across 40 countries and has partnerships to cover Payroll for 108 countries, globally. Commenting on the deal, Virender Aggarwal, CEO, Ramco Systems said, “With a strong foothold both in terms of winning marquee brands and happy customers; Middle East has always been home away from home for Ramco. Our HCM offering, has witnessed massive traction across verticals and is continuing to grow winning the trust of leading business conglomerates.”
“Transworld is yet another feather in Ramco’s cap. Ramco HCM with features like Mobility and Chatbots, will play a pivotal role in digitizing HR processes and improving time-bound operations of the company,” he added.
- When Alibaba's Jack Ma Retires To Focus On Philanthropy, Education
- AI, Chatbots Are Completely Changing Insurance Industry
- How Financial Institutions Can Speed Up The Lending Processes
- Building Better Data Protection and Steering Clear of GDPR Violations
- Rahul Tewari Joins QuiKr As CFO
- Data Fragmentation Causing Cost, Compliance Headaches For CDOs
- Nearly All Firms Are Unprepared For Next-gen Cyber-Attacks: Study
- How IoT Is Revolutionizing CPG Industry
- IoT: The Next Big Thing In Manufacturing
- Top 7 Tech jobs To Rule This Year