Travel XP selectes IBM solution for its online portal
Travel XP India, an online travel service provider, has signed a deal with IBM (NYSE:IBM) for BladeCenter and IBM DB2 technologies to host its online travel and ticketing portal.
“After evaluating several technologies, we decided that IBM’s solution was adding tremendous value to our business in terms of the advanced architecture, and the level of service that we were promised. IBM’s support and advice in executing this project has been of great help and we are glad that we chose to move on with IBM,” commented Prashant Chothani, MD, Travel XP India.
The company informed that it evaluated multiple technology solution providers for its IT infrastructure, including Oracle -Sun (YO:4716) to run the portal application provided by Verchaska Software and finally settled with IBM x-Series BladeCenter and IBM DB2 for database.
Jyothi Satyanathan, VP, mid-sized businesses & insides sales, IBM India/ South Asia remarked, “IBM’s comprehensive solution for Travel XP will help them maximize their efficiency. Our best of breed products with high-performing features and customer committed team builds confidence in our customers to run their critical business applications on IBM products.”
- Oracle To Showcase Its Innovation With Cloud, AI In India
- Travel, E-Com, Utility Lead To India's Digital Commerce Boom: Study
- Is There A Weak Link In Your Encryption Strategy?
- Cisco Announces A Slew Of Initiatives To Accelerate Digitization In India
- BSNL Teams Up With Unlimit To Offer IoT Services To Enterprise
- Sanjay Brahmawar Joins Software AG As New CEO
- IT Veteran Shyam Ramamurthy Joins Goals101 As Chief Product Officer
- Focus On Visibility To Prevent Cyber Threat, Says Skybox Exec
- Twitter's India Country Director Taranjeet Singh Steps Down
- Firms Keen On Hiring Techies With Soft Skills, Says LinkedIn