Travel XP selectes IBM solution for its online portal
Travel XP India, an online travel service provider, has signed a deal with IBM (NYSE:IBM) for BladeCenter and IBM DB2 technologies to host its online travel and ticketing portal.
“After evaluating several technologies, we decided that IBM’s solution was adding tremendous value to our business in terms of the advanced architecture, and the level of service that we were promised. IBM’s support and advice in executing this project has been of great help and we are glad that we chose to move on with IBM,” commented Prashant Chothani, MD, Travel XP India.
The company informed that it evaluated multiple technology solution providers for its IT infrastructure, including Oracle -Sun (YO:4716) to run the portal application provided by Verchaska Software and finally settled with IBM x-Series BladeCenter and IBM DB2 for database.
Jyothi Satyanathan, VP, mid-sized businesses & insides sales, IBM India/ South Asia remarked, “IBM’s comprehensive solution for Travel XP will help them maximize their efficiency. Our best of breed products with high-performing features and customer committed team builds confidence in our customers to run their critical business applications on IBM products.”
- Iris Global On Expansion Spree; Ventures Into India's Cyber Security Biz
- Truecaller Acquires Indian Firm Chillr; Launches Truecaller Pay 2.0
- Lenovo Promotes Bhaskar Choudhuri To CMO For Asia Pacific
- India's Mobile Data Traffic To Grow 5x By 2023: Report
- AI, IoT Enhancing Video Surveillance Capabilities
- Here's How Tambo Is Bridging India's Mobility Gap
- Businesses Speed Up Adoption of Augmented Analytics Tools
- India Among Top 5 Countries Generating E-Waste
- Travel Meets Technology To Redefine Customer Experience
- How AWS Is Driving India's Cloud Growth Story