Travel XP selectes IBM solution for its online portal
Travel XP India, an online travel service provider, has signed a deal with IBM (NYSE:IBM) for BladeCenter and IBM DB2 technologies to host its online travel and ticketing portal.
“After evaluating several technologies, we decided that IBM’s solution was adding tremendous value to our business in terms of the advanced architecture, and the level of service that we were promised. IBM’s support and advice in executing this project has been of great help and we are glad that we chose to move on with IBM,” commented Prashant Chothani, MD, Travel XP India.
The company informed that it evaluated multiple technology solution providers for its IT infrastructure, including Oracle -Sun (YO:4716) to run the portal application provided by Verchaska Software and finally settled with IBM x-Series BladeCenter and IBM DB2 for database.
Jyothi Satyanathan, VP, mid-sized businesses & insides sales, IBM India/ South Asia remarked, “IBM’s comprehensive solution for Travel XP will help them maximize their efficiency. Our best of breed products with high-performing features and customer committed team builds confidence in our customers to run their critical business applications on IBM products.”
- Cloud For IT Transformation: 5 Facts CIOs Should Know
- Altaf Halde Steps Down; Kaspersky Lab Appoints New GM
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands
- Why Companies Need To Invest In Chief AI Officer
- Ola Vs Uber And The Battle Of Dominance In India
- Facebook India MD Umang Bedi Resigns