TrendLabs Bags BS 7799 Certification
TrendLabs headquartered at Manila, Philippines has bagged the BS 7799 certification- a British standard for information security.
The BS 7799 certification is a globally recognized generic information security standard intended to serve as a single reference point for identifying a range of controls needed where information systems are used.
TrendLabs is Trend Micro’s global research and support centers that provide customers with continuous response to the latest malicious threats like viruses, worms, spyware, adware, spam, and phishing.
Satisfying these standards ensures that Trend Micro’s customers are supported by TrendLabs in the face of day-to-day security risks, computer intrusion, power outages and physical disasters.
Comments Oscar Chang, executive vice president, global security services and response for Trend Micro, Inc., “Through this certification and British Standards guidelines, we are taking extra measures to be sure we are consistently accessible for our customers.”
- Password Protected Wi-Fi Is Also Prone To Hacks: Study
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Large-Scale IoT Projects Doubled In Last One Year: Study
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- There's No Stopping The IoT Growth; Here's Why
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 2-6)
- Gartner: Top 10 Strategic Tech Trends For 2018
- Are You Choosing The Best Software For Your Business?
- Insider Threats and Its Impact On Data Security