TrendLabs Bags BS 7799 Certification
TrendLabs headquartered at Manila, Philippines has bagged the BS 7799 certification- a British standard for information security.
The BS 7799 certification is a globally recognized generic information security standard intended to serve as a single reference point for identifying a range of controls needed where information systems are used.
TrendLabs is Trend Micro’s global research and support centers that provide customers with continuous response to the latest malicious threats like viruses, worms, spyware, adware, spam, and phishing.
Satisfying these standards ensures that Trend Micro’s customers are supported by TrendLabs in the face of day-to-day security risks, computer intrusion, power outages and physical disasters.
Comments Oscar Chang, executive vice president, global security services and response for Trend Micro, Inc., “Through this certification and British Standards guidelines, we are taking extra measures to be sure we are consistently accessible for our customers.”
- Lack Of Trained Staff, Security Hinder FinTech Growth
- What’s Driving The Shift To Cryptocurrency Mining Malware?
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems
- Ransomware Against IoT, Mobile On The Rise: SonicWall
- Employee Training: A Security Priority For Financial CISOs
- How To Become Cisco CCNA Security 210-260 Certified
- Women In Cybersecurity Face Harsh Reality: Study
- Decoding The Security Factor In IoT
- How Companies Can Disrupt Ransomware Attacks
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today (Oct 16-20)