TrendLabs Bags BS 7799 Certification
TrendLabs headquartered at Manila, Philippines has bagged the BS 7799 certification- a British standard for information security.
The BS 7799 certification is a globally recognized generic information security standard intended to serve as a single reference point for identifying a range of controls needed where information systems are used.
TrendLabs is Trend Micro’s global research and support centers that provide customers with continuous response to the latest malicious threats like viruses, worms, spyware, adware, spam, and phishing.
Satisfying these standards ensures that Trend Micro’s customers are supported by TrendLabs in the face of day-to-day security risks, computer intrusion, power outages and physical disasters.
Comments Oscar Chang, executive vice president, global security services and response for Trend Micro, Inc., “Through this certification and British Standards guidelines, we are taking extra measures to be sure we are consistently accessible for our customers.”
- Skybox Finds Cryptomining Malware Now Dominates Threat landscape
- Know Before Getting Your Cloud Architecture In Shape
- CISOs Should Help In Building Digital Trust With Consumers, Says Study
- Battling Cyber Risks With Intelligent Automation
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem
- Cyber GCCs In India At The Cusp Of Transformation
- Have We Learnt A Lesson From Facebook-Cambridge Analytica Crisis?
- Firms Unable To Cope With Security Skill Gap, Vendor Sprawl: Study
- Why VPN Services Are Getting More And More Popular
- 5 Ways To Create A CX-First Culture For Executives