TrendLabs Bags BS 7799 Certification
TrendLabs headquartered at Manila, Philippines has bagged the BS 7799 certification- a British standard for information security.
The BS 7799 certification is a globally recognized generic information security standard intended to serve as a single reference point for identifying a range of controls needed where information systems are used.
TrendLabs is Trend Micro’s global research and support centers that provide customers with continuous response to the latest malicious threats like viruses, worms, spyware, adware, spam, and phishing.
Satisfying these standards ensures that Trend Micro’s customers are supported by TrendLabs in the face of day-to-day security risks, computer intrusion, power outages and physical disasters.
Comments Oscar Chang, executive vice president, global security services and response for Trend Micro, Inc., “Through this certification and British Standards guidelines, we are taking extra measures to be sure we are consistently accessible for our customers.”
- 70% Indian Firms To Deploy AI By 2020: Intel
- Why Cloud Adopters Need Visibility Into Their Network
- Cyber Security Jobs At Premium As India Goes Digital
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective
- Cyber Security Predictions For 2018
- SpiderOak CEO Warns Of 10 Cybersecurity Threats For 2018
- Uber Data Breach: Accountability, Corporate Ethics In Question
- Customer-Facing Web, Mobile Apps Pose Highest Security Risk: Study
- Stratus Unveils Edge Computing Strategy
- 70% Consumers Stop Following A Business After Data Breach: Study