Trends Shaping Enterprise Digital Disruption
As technology continues to disrupt businesses, enterprises are compelled to take a new look at the causes of disruption and their impact on the organization, as well as the industry. In this interview, Prateek Pashine, Head, Enterprise Business, Tata Teleservices Ltd, says the new trends redefining business models are ‘Going Virtual, Going Mobile and Going Social’.
Also, about the prospects of the Internet of Things (IoT), he says connectivity and miniaturization of devices will determine how IoT will peneterate into businesses.
Watch the full interview here
- Digital, Innovative CIOs Are A Happier Lot: Study
- RJio Effect: Airtel, Vodafone, Idea May Launch VoLTE By Sept-End
- IT Industry Witnesses Dip In Hiring In April: Study
- Despite Diversity Effort, Women IT Leaders Are Very Few
- Microsoft, TSSC To Develop Skills In India's Telecom Sector
- New GST Rate Disappoints Telcos, Phone Makers
- 6 Must-Do Things A Startup CEO Should Do
- World Telecom Day: How Big Data Can Help The Sector
- Can India Formalize 5G Standards By 2018?
- Leadership Lessons These 4 CEOs Learned From Their Moms