Trends Shaping Enterprise Digital Disruption
As technology continues to disrupt businesses, enterprises are compelled to take a new look at the causes of disruption and their impact on the organization, as well as the industry. In this interview, Prateek Pashine, Head, Enterprise Business, Tata Teleservices Ltd, says the new trends redefining business models are ‘Going Virtual, Going Mobile and Going Social’.
Also, about the prospects of the Internet of Things (IoT), he says connectivity and miniaturization of devices will determine how IoT will peneterate into businesses.
Watch the full interview here
- Indian Businesses Lack Confidence In Digital Transformation Capabilities
- Tata Comm To Help CII With Digital Transformation
- Empowering workforce for the Digital future
- LAVA Appoints Sunil Raina As President, Business Head
- Encouraging More Women Into Tech Leadership Roles
- Women Hold Just 1 in 5 Sales Leadership Positions
- Women Hold Just One in Five Sales Leadership Positions
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Intel’s Former CEO Paul Otellini Dies At 66