Trends Shaping Enterprise Digital Disruption
As technology continues to disrupt businesses, enterprises are compelled to take a new look at the causes of disruption and their impact on the organization, as well as the industry. In this interview, Prateek Pashine, Head, Enterprise Business, Tata Teleservices Ltd, says the new trends redefining business models are ‘Going Virtual, Going Mobile and Going Social’.
Also, about the prospects of the Internet of Things (IoT), he says connectivity and miniaturization of devices will determine how IoT will peneterate into businesses.
Watch the full interview here
- Talent-Mobility Gap Drives Talent Away: Study
- Twitter's India Country Director Taranjeet Singh Steps Down
- Cultural Transformation: An Upheaval Or Metamorphosis?
- Tata-Backed E-Commerce Firm Moglix On An Expansion Spree
- How Does The CEO Become A CEO?
- India Says 'Yes' To Net Neutrality; What Does It Mean
- Public WiFi To Connect India's 40 mn New Users To Internet: Study
- After Telecom, RJio Set To Disrupt India’s E-Commerce
- Embrace And Adapt, The New Mantra For Digital Enterprises
- Data Science: A Success Mantra For Business Optimization