Trends Shaping Enterprise Digital Disruption
As technology continues to disrupt businesses, enterprises are compelled to take a new look at the causes of disruption and their impact on the organization, as well as the industry. In this interview, Prateek Pashine, Head, Enterprise Business, Tata Teleservices Ltd, says the new trends redefining business models are ‘Going Virtual, Going Mobile and Going Social’.
Also, about the prospects of the Internet of Things (IoT), he says connectivity and miniaturization of devices will determine how IoT will peneterate into businesses.
Watch the full interview here
- HPE, Tata To Build India's largest IoT Network
- Reliance Jio Spurs Competition, Consolidation Among Telcos
- Microsoft's Slew Of Offerings To Boost 'Digital India'
- TCS Appoints V Ramakrishnan As CFO, R Gopinathan As CEO
- How Marketers Can Gain From Mobile-Social Strategy
- Making 5G The New Enterprise Reality
- Tata Motors, Microsoft Collaborate To Boost Connected Cars
- ESDS Bags Prestigious Award For Cloud Innovation
- Vodafone Awards USD300-Mn 4G Contract To Ericsson: Report
- Leadership Note: Fail Fast To Succeed Faster