Trends Shaping Enterprise Digital Disruption
As technology continues to disrupt businesses, enterprises are compelled to take a new look at the causes of disruption and their impact on the organization, as well as the industry. In this interview, Prateek Pashine, Head, Enterprise Business, Tata Teleservices Ltd, says the new trends redefining business models are ‘Going Virtual, Going Mobile and Going Social’.
Also, about the prospects of the Internet of Things (IoT), he says connectivity and miniaturization of devices will determine how IoT will peneterate into businesses.
Watch the full interview here
- Urban Ladder Names Ajit Joshi As President, COO
- Tata Sons Names Aarthi Subramanian As Chief Digital Officer
- Most-Loved Tech CEOs And What Sets Them Apart
- Videocon Telecom Ventures Into Security, Survelliance
- Why An Effective Sales Pitch Matters To Your Business
- GST Rollout: Here's What IT-Telecom Experts Say
- Verizon Completes Yahoo Deal, Marissa Mayer Exits
- Telcos Leveraging IoT To Gain An Edge
- Telecom Debt Do Not Pose Systemic Risk To Banks: Fitch
- Bridging The Internal Communication Gap In The Workplace