Trends Shaping Enterprise Digital Disruption
As technology continues to disrupt businesses, enterprises are compelled to take a new look at the causes of disruption and their impact on the organization, as well as the industry. In this interview, Prateek Pashine, Head, Enterprise Business, Tata Teleservices Ltd, says the new trends redefining business models are ‘Going Virtual, Going Mobile and Going Social’.
Also, about the prospects of the Internet of Things (IoT), he says connectivity and miniaturization of devices will determine how IoT will peneterate into businesses.
Watch the full interview here
- What It Takes To Be 'World's Most Ethical IT Firm'
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXO Today -(Mar 20-25)
- Telecom War Intensifies As Airtel Buys Tikona's 4G Biz
- Vodafone-Idea Merger: What's Next In India's Telecom Consolidation?
- Is It Curtains For Brand RCom Post Aircel Merger?
- Google, RJio Working On An Affordable 4G Smartphone: Report
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Mar 6-11)
- Leadership Role No Longer Gender Specific
- Defining A Pro-Women HR Framework
- What It Means to Be a 'Woman' Entrepreneur