Trends Shaping Enterprise Digital Disruption
As technology continues to disrupt businesses, enterprises are compelled to take a new look at the causes of disruption and their impact on the organization, as well as the industry. In this interview, Prateek Pashine, Head, Enterprise Business, Tata Teleservices Ltd, says the new trends redefining business models are ‘Going Virtual, Going Mobile and Going Social’.
Also, about the prospects of the Internet of Things (IoT), he says connectivity and miniaturization of devices will determine how IoT will peneterate into businesses.
Watch the full interview here
- Feature Phones@Rs 999: RJio Disrupts Telecom Space Yet Again
- TCS Names Rajesh Gopinathan As CEO; Chandra To Lead Tata Sons
- RJio Effect: Is Vodafone Seeking A Possible Merger?
- Will Trai’s Consultation Paper Clear Roadblocks In Net Neutrality?
- Will RJio Put Telcos Under ‘Tariff’ Pressure In 2017?
- India's Telecom Sector Set For More Disruption: Expert
- What's The New Role Of CFO In The Changing Market?
- Airtel To Educate Customers On Digital Payments
- IoT Could Prove Transformative In 2017: Expert
- Import Duties On Telecom Products Justified: India