Trends Shaping Enterprise Digital Disruption
As technology continues to disrupt businesses, enterprises are compelled to take a new look at the causes of disruption and their impact on the organization, as well as the industry. In this interview, Prateek Pashine, Head, Enterprise Business, Tata Teleservices Ltd, says the new trends redefining business models are ‘Going Virtual, Going Mobile and Going Social’.
Also, about the prospects of the Internet of Things (IoT), he says connectivity and miniaturization of devices will determine how IoT will peneterate into businesses.
Watch the full interview here
- 10% Investment In Telecom To Add 3.3% Of India’s GDP: BIF
- The Role of Upskilling, Training In ICT & Telecom
- Subex Announces Two New Executive Appointments
- Why Aligning IT With Business Goals Is The Key Mantra
- Retailers Should Chant The Personalization Mantra To Stay Afloat
- HCI To Bring More Exciting Opportunities In The Indian Market
- What It Takes To Become A Leader
- Network Complexity Gives Rise To Security, Fraud Issues, Says Study
- Talent-Mobility Gap Drives Talent Away: Study
- Twitter's India Country Director Taranjeet Singh Steps Down