Triple Data center Capacity with New Technology
Traditional data centers invest millions to maximize uptime to ensure power availability without very little focus towards energy saving. HP dynamic power capping will address this issue by reallocating power and cooling resources in the data center by dynamically setting or capping the power drawn by the servers.
This eliminates the need for over provisioning and identifying how much power is actually required to run each server. As a result, companies will be able reclaim their over provisioned energy to improve the capacity of their data center.
This will enable data center and companies to increase number of servers threefold, using the same power allocation and infrastructure. This can recover up to $16 million in capital expenditures for a 1-megawatt data center and reduce ongoing energy consumption by up to 25 percent.
Move to Green Computing Still Slow
- Qlik to Power Sitel's Big Data Initiative
- 7 AI Technologies To Power The Enterprise
- Pi Datacenter's New Amaravati Facility To Employ 2,000 Staff
- IoT Adoption By Businesses, Govt On The Rise
- GST On July 1: What's The Impact On IT Industry
- How 5G Can Power The Internet Of Things
- Choosing The Right Domain Name: 7 Tips for SMBs
- ABI India To Smarten Up Bangladesh's Power Infrastructure
- Snapchat CEO's India Remark Underscores The Power Of Social Media
- Increased Data Centers Usage To Spur Server Shipments: Report