TTML registers 12 percent revenue growth
Tata Teleservices Maharashtra Limited (TTML) announced its quarterly financial results for the period ended 30th June 2012. The Company showed a 12 percent growth in year-on-year revenues at Rs 661 crore for the quarter ended this period, compared to Rs 591 crore in the corresponding quarter of the previous year.
TTML’s EBIDTA stood at Rs 134 crore for the quarter in review. The Company maintained a strong focus on wireless broadband services. Its VAS and data revenues accounted for 35 per cent of total wireless revenues in Q1 FY13.
TTML has recently launched Tata DOCOMO Photon Max in Mumbai and other parts of Maharashtra, that offers speeds of up to 6.2 MBPS. Available on the CDMA technology platform, Tata DOCOMO Photon Max, provides users with a never-before browsing experience.
Reinforcing its claim as a superior network service provider, Tata DOCOMO, the unified telecom brand of Tata Teleservices (Maharashtra) Limited, has extended its network strength of over 9000 towers across Mumbai, Maharashtra and Goa circles ensuring that customers continue to enjoy hassle free services on its seamless network.
- Three Major Digital Transformation Challenges
- More Indian Enterprises Cozying Up To Analytics: Study
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Government To Help Feebler Telcos Make Smooth Exit
- Infosys Saga: Leadership Lessons For Founder-CEOs
- Telcos Must Explore New Revenue Streams With IoT: Study
- Urban Ladder Names Ajit Joshi As President, COO
- Tata Sons Names Aarthi Subramanian As Chief Digital Officer
- Is It Curtains For Brand RCom Post Aircel Merger?