TTSL to Consolidate Business Processes on SAP
Tata Teleservices (TTSL) is planning to consolidate its business processes & IT infrastructure onto a single SAP platform. TTSL has already signed an agreement with SAP.
The consolidation will enable TTSL to leverage SAP’s preconfigured global best practices to address state specific requirements across its 22 telecom circles. TTSL will also gain enterprise wide visibility at the corporate level to achieve strategic, operational, technical, and financial efficiency.
Tata Teleservices Ltd will implement the SAP ECC 6.0 solution, which leverages the Netweaver platform, and is expected to harmonize data across operations, sales, & finances and enable end to end management of products, assets, distribution and customer needs. Other SAP solutions such as SAP BI 7.0, SAP’s human resource solution - SAP HCM are already being used by TTSL.
- Ten Trends Redefining Enterprise IT In 2018
- 5 Ways AI Can Live Up To Its Promise In 2018
- Top 10 Tech Acquisitions In 2017 So Far
- Microsoft Brings AI Powered Update To Bing
- AI To Become A Job Motivator, Not Job Killer: Gartner
- Artificial Intelligence Transforming India's Education Sector
- Enterprise Networks: Things To Focus On In 2018
- Why 2018 Will Belong To Cloud, AI, Blockchain
- Governance, Risk and Compliance- Trends and Predictions
- Trends In Information Management: An India Perspective