TTSL to Consolidate Business Processes on SAP
Tata Teleservices (TTSL) is planning to consolidate its business processes & IT infrastructure onto a single SAP platform. TTSL has already signed an agreement with SAP.
The consolidation will enable TTSL to leverage SAP’s preconfigured global best practices to address state specific requirements across its 22 telecom circles. TTSL will also gain enterprise wide visibility at the corporate level to achieve strategic, operational, technical, and financial efficiency.
Tata Teleservices Ltd will implement the SAP ECC 6.0 solution, which leverages the Netweaver platform, and is expected to harmonize data across operations, sales, & finances and enable end to end management of products, assets, distribution and customer needs. Other SAP solutions such as SAP BI 7.0, SAP’s human resource solution - SAP HCM are already being used by TTSL.
- Here's Why The Voice-First Strategy Will Rule
- How AI-ML Are Fueling Video Editing Innovations
- Smart Cities And Iot To Offer Big Business In India
- Why Web-scale Is The Future Of Data Center
- GST Spurs Sales Of Accounting Software [Infographic]
- Firms That Offer Human-Like AI Experiences Can Win Customers: Study
- Smart Devices To Add Up To $685 Bn to Manufacturing Revenue By 2020: Study
- How AI Is Transforming HR And The Recruitment Process
- Ensuring A Secured Blockchain Ecosystem
- Here's What Businesses Without HTTPS Should Know This July