TTSL to Consolidate Business Processes on SAP
Tata Teleservices (TTSL) is planning to consolidate its business processes & IT infrastructure onto a single SAP platform. TTSL has already signed an agreement with SAP.
The consolidation will enable TTSL to leverage SAP’s preconfigured global best practices to address state specific requirements across its 22 telecom circles. TTSL will also gain enterprise wide visibility at the corporate level to achieve strategic, operational, technical, and financial efficiency.
Tata Teleservices Ltd will implement the SAP ECC 6.0 solution, which leverages the Netweaver platform, and is expected to harmonize data across operations, sales, & finances and enable end to end management of products, assets, distribution and customer needs. Other SAP solutions such as SAP BI 7.0, SAP’s human resource solution - SAP HCM are already being used by TTSL.
- Is Artificial Intelligence Ready To Overhaul Healthcare Sector
- How Digital Platforms Are Helping Real Estate Business
- How Artificial Intelligence Is Changing Diwali Shopping
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Delving Into The ABC Of Cyber Security
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- Weekly Rewind: Top 10 Stories On CXOToday (Oct 9-13)
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- HR Managers See CRM As An Effective Business Tool