TTSL to Consolidate Business Processes on SAP
Tata Teleservices (TTSL) is planning to consolidate its business processes & IT infrastructure onto a single SAP platform. TTSL has already signed an agreement with SAP.
The consolidation will enable TTSL to leverage SAP’s preconfigured global best practices to address state specific requirements across its 22 telecom circles. TTSL will also gain enterprise wide visibility at the corporate level to achieve strategic, operational, technical, and financial efficiency.
Tata Teleservices Ltd will implement the SAP ECC 6.0 solution, which leverages the Netweaver platform, and is expected to harmonize data across operations, sales, & finances and enable end to end management of products, assets, distribution and customer needs. Other SAP solutions such as SAP BI 7.0, SAP’s human resource solution - SAP HCM are already being used by TTSL.
- Xerox Is Securing The Future Of Work
- Entrepreneurship Perceptions On Rise In India: GEM Report
- Insurance Cos Lack Strategy To Leverage IoT Data: Study
- Lack Of Trained Staff, Security Hinder FinTech Growth
- Embracing Opportunities And Challenges Of Digital Transformation
- Digital Tech Creating Enhanced Experiences In The Air
- Four Reasons For Indian Enterprises To Move To SIP
- How Machine Learning Is Changing CIO's Role
- Tips To Transform Your Business With Cloud Migration
- Why Enterprises Need To Automate Security Systems