TTSL Tops for Third Time in a Row
Tata Teleservices (TTSL) has managed to match its success in August and September by once again emerging the operator with the highest number of new subscribers for the month of October.
TTSL registered 3.8 million new subscribers in October. At number two was Vodafone with additions of 2.98 million subscribers, while market leader Bharti Airtel notched 2.7 million new users.
Reliance Communications was left behind in the race, managing only 2.1 million additions for the month.
Collectively, the wireless subscriber base in India increased by 16 million.
- The 10 Best Companies For Women In India
- Nissan Motor Appoints Anthony Thomas As Global CIO
- Telecom Consolidation: Tata Tele Merges With Airtel
- Keysight Gears Up For 5G, High-Speed Datacenters In India
- Government To Help Feebler Telcos Make Smooth Exit
- Infosys Saga: Leadership Lessons For Founder-CEOs
- YouTube Aims To Double User Base In India
- Telcos Must Explore New Revenue Streams With IoT: Study
- Urban Ladder Names Ajit Joshi As President, COO
- Tata Sons Names Aarthi Subramanian As Chief Digital Officer