TTSL's GPS Tracking Helps Debt Care Grow Its Business
Debt Care Enterprises Private Limited, a privately owned, professional agency which assists lenders, employers in risk management and fraud management was facing procedural issues such as running performance reports, approving FE reimbursement and managing timeout entries.
They were looking for a one shop solution provider that could configure new FE, track their employees day to day activities, monitor employee time tables and check if they were reaching their customer on time between two locations AP and Telangana, a senior official from Debt Care Enterprise mentioned.
The Secunderabad (Telangana) based company approached Tata Teleservices (TTSL) as technology and telecom partner to help its business grow. Tata Teleservices offers the most comprehensive suite of solutions in the enterprise space in Hyderabad circle and caters to communication need of the customers.
TTL developed a WFT GPS tracking system with a built in time tracker which could locate employees in real-time, show visibility of employee allocation, provide data to support client invoicing and make mobile accountability plain and simple. According to a report provided by the company, the solution made work allocation better and also catered to the safety issues of the employees.
Adoption of Tata Teleservices’s Enterprise Data and Voice solutions, helped improve company’s productivity and enhanced company’s revenues and growth. Debt care now has a stable cost effective scalable Voice and WFT infrastructure which helps the company emphasize on the performance of their field agents and provides greater flexibility in terms of network operation & management and scalability on commercial front, said the senior official.
According to him, deploying the new solution and then ramping up to multiple services was the most cost effective move that the company made in the recent times.
- Six Things SMBs Should Know Before Buying NAS Devices
- 10% Investment In Telecom To Add 3.3% Of India’s GDP: BIF
- Trend Micro Helps Motilal Oswal Secure Its IT Infrastructure
- How AI Is Changing The Cybersecurity Landscape
- 5 Reasons Why Hardware Is Key To Successful HCI Deployments
- Oracle Announces New Updates To Its Enterprise Cloud
- How Salesforces Helps iQor In Its Digital Transformation Journey
- HCI To Bring More Exciting Opportunities In The Indian Market
- Cloud Monitoring: 9 Best Practices You Need To Adopt
- What's BitLocker’s Role In Encryption And Compliance?