TTSL's Lloyd Mathias to Co-chair, CDMA Council
The CDMA Development Group (CDG) recently elected Lloyd Mathias, president and chief marketing officer, Tata Teleservices Limited, as the co-chairperson for its Device Strategy Council (DSC).
The Device Strategy Council aligns and directs CDG special interest groups and technical device teams, coordinates commercialisation efforts, and regionalises device requirement initiatives to address the device needs of operators on a global basis.
"Tata Teleservices is an industry leader within the global telecommunications industry," said Perry LaForge, executive director, CDG. "We welcome Lloyd’s leadership in his new role as co-chair of our Device Strategy Council. Together with the other members of the council, he will have a positive impact on the CDMA2000 industry, which will lead to a more competitive landscape."
Commenting on his election, Mathias said, "The Device Strategy Council is unleashing the true potential of CDMA technology, by ensuring that a full suite of CDMA2000 devices are available to cater to the diverse needs of our consumer and business customers. I look forward to working closely with the council and contributing substantially to fortifying the CDMA2000 device product mix."
As co-chair of the DSC, Mathias will be responsible for defining the priorities and requirements that will expand the selection of CDMA2000 devices and streamline their commercialisation.
- How Is AI Transforming the Digital Payments Landscape
- Choosing The Right HR Management System For Your Firm
- AI, Cloud, IoT To Have Huge Impact On Semicon Revenue: KPMG
- Embracing Technology For HR Innovation
- IBM Steps Up Its Skills Development Efforts In India
- India's Digital Consumer Spending Still Nascent: Google-BCG
- What Stops Companies From Adopting Big Data Analytics
- Google India Rolls Out Campaign To Protect Data, Devices
- India's Premium Smartphone Market Surges 20% In 2017: Report
- Incedo Opens Centre of Excellence in Pune