TTSL's Lloyd Mathias to Co-chair, CDMA Council
The CDMA Development Group (CDG) recently elected Lloyd Mathias, president and chief marketing officer, Tata Teleservices Limited, as the co-chairperson for its Device Strategy Council (DSC).
The Device Strategy Council aligns and directs CDG special interest groups and technical device teams, coordinates commercialisation efforts, and regionalises device requirement initiatives to address the device needs of operators on a global basis.
"Tata Teleservices is an industry leader within the global telecommunications industry," said Perry LaForge, executive director, CDG. "We welcome Lloyd’s leadership in his new role as co-chair of our Device Strategy Council. Together with the other members of the council, he will have a positive impact on the CDMA2000 industry, which will lead to a more competitive landscape."
Commenting on his election, Mathias said, "The Device Strategy Council is unleashing the true potential of CDMA technology, by ensuring that a full suite of CDMA2000 devices are available to cater to the diverse needs of our consumer and business customers. I look forward to working closely with the council and contributing substantially to fortifying the CDMA2000 device product mix."
As co-chair of the DSC, Mathias will be responsible for defining the priorities and requirements that will expand the selection of CDMA2000 devices and streamline their commercialisation.
- Home Is Where IoT Is: Life In A Smart House
- How Businesses Can Generate Insights From IOT Devices
- Infosys' Nitesh Banga Joins GlobalLogic As COO
- Lenovo Promotes Bhaskar Choudhuri To CMO For Asia Pacific
- Top Tips To Avoid Last-Minute GDPR ‘Cramming’
- Here's How Tambo Is Bridging India's Mobility Gap
- Demystifying AI And Analytics With Sameer Dhanrajani
- How Livechat Helps Foodpanda Speed Up Its Delivery
- How Keysight Is Helping Customers Boost Design Innovation
- Rahul Tewari Joins QuiKr As CFO