TUI Group Airlines signs a five year deal with IBS Software
IBS Software, an IT solutions provider for the aviation industry, has signed a five year deal with TUI Group Airlines. As per the contract, IBS Software will provide professional services, including development, support and maintenance services for TUI’s Integrated Disposition Planning and Statistics product (IDPS).
IDPS manages flight planning and control, crewing and rostering, flight operations, maintenance planning, HR, statistics and reporting. IBS will build a predictable service delivery model and continue to optimize TUI’s operational processes while providing a common user experience across the group’s airlines using the IDPS system.
IBS will also help TUI control costs through continuous improvements in operational efficiency and provide them the business agility to meet the changing demands of the market. Eddie Marsden-Jones, Director IT, TUI Fly, said, “TUI needed an IT partner with both airline domain and software lifecycle expertise. With over 70 percent of their business in the airline sector and an impressive product suite, IBS matched our needs perfectly. Now we can take a longer term strategic approach to developing and optimizing our IT operations platform to our business model.”
“We are delighted that TUI has selected IBS as its strategic partner to help provide the technology and domain expertise needed to support its growth plans. This decision once again underscores the compelling value that IBS’ offers customers in helping them redefine their business to maintain a competitive edge in a rapidly changing and evolving market,” added VK Mathews, Chairman-CEO, IBS Group.
- Is Artificial Intelligence The Future Of ERP Software Optimization?
- Nissan Motor Appoints Anthony Thomas As Global CIO
- IoT Knowledge Gaps Exist In Consumer Product Industry
- Even Minor Glitches And Breaches Can Kill Brands
- Cloud Computing Driving Innovation For Next Generation
- There's No Stopping The IoT Growth; Here's Why
- How To Combat Online Harassment At The Workplace
- Are You Choosing The Best Software For Your Business?
- 6 Jobs Artificial Intelligence Is Replacing Soon
- Cognitive Computing: An Essential Science In HR